worst (sufu) waywt fits

Not my fault well-dressed asians (even part-asians) look way cooler than well-dressed whites. I mean, yeah I'm on the losing team, but why bother denying it? There are exceptions to every rule, of course, but I digress.

fuck that... it only looks that way cause all the well dressed white guys (besides me) have better shit to do than post on sufu all day every day.

racist motherfucker

Cheap, you have not taken into account the fact that we're vastly outnumbered by them (on a global scale) and with every good fit comes 5 (+ depending on the area) FOB-lookin'-characters.

Not my fault well-dressed asians (even part-asians) look way cooler than well-dressed whites. I mean, yeah I'm on the losing team, but why bother denying it? There are exceptions to every rule, of course, but I digress.

i mostly meant the (10 char). you had more then 10 characters before the (10 char).

(10 char)

EDIT: but i digress.

I just don't understand what this m00ba77 guy is trying to do or trying to prove. hey m00b77 are you from styleforum?

I'm not from styleforum.

I'm not really out to prove anything.

haploid is a dimwitted 17 year old child, he's taken a dislike to me... meh, I don't like children that much either... so it's mutual.

The picture was awful, the fit was bad and I should have cropped out my face given the fact I was looking directly at the sun and and appear to be attempting to take a shit in my jeans at the picture.

I doubt it deserves a "worst", but what do I know?

homi29 talks a lot of shit for someone who's like 5''2'

peeps who make a new username just to talk shit are cool.

homi's one of the shortest dudes i've met yet he pulls off the stuff he wears better than most. even the stuff this asshole deems only appropriate for 6ft+.

homi29 talks a lot of shit for someone who's like 5''2'

you talk alot of shit for someone who just joined the site this month and has contributed nothing of note for your entire existence here. you can kindly fuck off and go back to talking about shit you wish you were copping so you can feel better about yourself