worst (sufu) waywt fits

They all post mediocre "fits"... at least Canice, dare I say it, Inaya?, TG and Soepom used to contribute more than just wywts and even those mentioned (bar one), would actually post something decent looking. Not saying contributions from the less vocal Bizzy aren't appreciated, because they are. However, there seems to be a few which just post for the sake of posting to get attention without actually contributing anything worthwhile, a good past example is that |||||||||||| K-chick, who was whitneys BFF. Fuck even therelativity has more contribution to this forum with her crappy billykirk than some of the new generation.

there is not enough neg rep anymore. remember the good old times when we could ride a neg rep train on someone till they broke out in an idiotic rant about fashion, life, and their mother? there was at least one person each month, that ran away from sufu in tears.

WELL we can all still run a neg rep train on Landocal, who for some reason has lots of the shit. I can only assume from legions of superdenim fans.

reputation.gif

feel free to click there and neg him.

to be honest I dont think his fits a worse material. MOST times his clothes fit his body type, and shit like the cuffs done like that, are just a bit of personal flair.

I think the problem mostly is his choices of footwear. It ranges from terrible to mediocre @ best. For example the stan smiths in that fit is probably the best shoe choice I've seen so far. sure sometimes he'll throw on the redwings for the whole "lumberjack, wit da hat tah match look" and that is passable. But for a man who I know from looking @ recent poychases, spends more than 700 every 2 months in selfedge and turf sf clothing and kicks alone, I think he could put some doe aside for some decent footwear. And the way his pants usually falls on his shoes dont usually look to appealing. These are things you have to look @ when you want to @least offer your 2cents. Just saying shit sucks is so last decade.

Also I think he handled the ACG boots with the horrible cuffs situation like a b-i.

which is another crazy thing. thats why I never post what I just bought. people are watching what you are buying, and if you are transferring that to your waywt, more than your fit is being evaluated, like how effectively you spend your money, or like you spent all the money, and you can't even get your shit tailored to fit you right? I mean you are the one wearing this shit.

plus I dont have a camera.

funny... i just traded some shit with BOTH THOSE DUDES

somehow, i dont look like them when i wear it.

what on your body would be small enough to fit a soxfan article of clothing?

I think soxfan gets a lot of undue hate. He really needs to hem his jeans. A LOT. but other than that, he seems to be a generally decent sort. Lando just sucks. I made a comment about a lot of markmont's fits looking exactly the same and he said ITS WHAT YOU ARE WEARING TODAY in a neg rep.

I KNOW IT IS. I WORE PYJAMAS WITH A STAIN ON THEM TODAY DONT MEAN EVERYONE WANTS TO SEE IT.

lando's fit aren't as good as how much money he puts in it, but he looks like a chill dude. also his fit would be decent yet quite bland with a fine pair of boots.

sufu conspiracy!

but tbh lando looks like a lot of my pothead friends

but with more expensive clothes. not to say he isn't well dressed, he just really isn't making the most out of his clothing.

but tbh landho looks like a lot of my pothead friends

but with more expensive clothes. not to say he isn't well dressed, he just really isn't making the most out of his clothing.

1206092133.jpg

lando looks like more fun to get drunk with than most of the "well dressed" on here...

i disagree. he looks like the kinda kid who gets high and falls asleep on the couch listening to sublime when he should be going out and socializing.