worst (sufu) waywt fits

while i completely agree that the fit of those jeans is godawful, i feel like putting dude in here yet again is like shooting one large fish in a very small barrel with a bazooka. people need new shit to hate on

Oh I know, but that's horrendous. And this is the first time I remember him showing his face, so extra hate, now that we can ID him

Thanks guys! That was what I was going for, bad haloween costume is what you usually would get from me. Each to his own I guess. I laugh when seeing 10x Red Wings with "high end" flannels. I can´t agree with nerdy though, fanboy probably.

You look more like a Bizzaro Emo smurf with poor posture

Do you take pleasure in being persecuted? Like, when you're about to drop half a grand on some thin, drapey fabric that barely qualifies as a "shirt", what is going through your head? How do you justify the cost/look ratio?

I don't think I'll ever understand the mindset of gothninja.

i dunno, if i was baller enough dressing up would be a fun way to spend my time

It all comes down to priorities. I don´t need to own 40 pairs of shoes, when I have 10 pairs that does fill every need I have. That´s why I can spend a grand on each pair if I did want to. Photo link broken, I can take constructive criticism , but I draw the line at "Bizzaro Emo smurf with poor posture".

but who even has forty pairs of shoes? I don't even have ten. haha that's pretty illogical: I bought ten really expensive pairs of shoes instead of forty pairs of so/so shoes.

Do you take pleasure in being persecuted? Like, when you're about to drop half a grand on some thin, drapey fabric that barely qualifies as a "shirt", what is going through your head? How do you justify the cost/look ratio?

I don't think I'll ever understand the mindset of gothninja.

Eternal's posture is awful on the shot and it kills the outfit, he looks like he's about to get wedgied. If he stood up straight I'm sure it would look much better.

You, on the other hand, are a 17 y/o living in a Philly suburb, what the fuck would you know about anything except Philly steaks?

Note: we used to have a pretty well dressed Philly crew, don't think they post much anymore.