worst (sufu) waywt fits

nah I don't get this at all. sneakers and sweatpants is not something it took Rick to have people think of unless you are really, really SZ. I don't get why this fit is bad. the fact that he doesnt look like hes wearing a bunch of money is good in my book. he looks normal with cool clothes isn't that the point?

There's a difference between stealth wealth and spending money to look like you're poor. This is a case of the latter

I wouldn't necessarily call it the worst WAYWT, but it is very far from what I'd consider stylish or fashionable or whatever whatever

I'm just confused that this fit garnered such a response. I didn;t think it stuck out that much.

I said something because, like Chairy said, it looks like and expensive version of CWG outfit and if some girl came here wearing gauchos, uggs, and some fucked up puffer down jacket, I'd critcize, too.

That and it looks like weird shit that gets dickrode on SZ and I needed to vent.

you mad :D

doesn't make what I said any less relevant. sorry, it's just you said his shit is worst then 99% of homeless people and your shit is worse then his so I guess you're that one percent huh?

It would appear that you are the one who is mad. Or something else is severely fucking up your reading comprehension and math skills. I'll post it again so you can re-read it.

You're atleast right about this point. He does look better than 99.9% of all homeless people.

Except they pull it off for free so again this does not work out in his favor.

*back to real ass dudes politicin' without dumb beezys trying to get all attack mode*

I didn't even know who that was when i saw servo's fit (as it didn't really look like his past fits) but i kinda liked it instantly. People are way overreacting, geez. I don't know what people expect money to look like. Edmond spends a shit ton of money on his clothes and still looks pretty bad. A lot of people going for a sz/drapey/julius type thing on here or sz look terrible as well, same with some people spending tons of money on americana or 05 dior type stuff. Different strokes but i definitely think people would change their tune seeing servo's fit in person. I haven't seen it in person but i'm guessing i'd like it

I tried to rep but i couldn't. Is it just me or has rep been a lot stricter the past few months. It seems like i can't pos or neg rep anyone recently

I already called out ichigo in the chat thread and he seemed apologetic. I think he knows the error of his ways

I almost feel kind of offended by that one...damn.

edit: terrible vs whit

i hope I did not offend you.

truthfully if it had been someone else that called servo out the way terrible did looking like he does I would have made the same sort of remark so it's nothing personal. (0)

I guess I was just trying to be fancy in saying servo fit > terrible fit and terrible thinks that servo fit = shit so..

and you're right I mis-read it's .1% not 1%

i hope I did not offend you.

truthfully if it had been someone else that called servo out the way terrible did looking like he does I would have made the same sort of remark so it's nothing personal. (0)

I guess I was just trying to be fancy in saying servo fit > terrible fit and terrible thinks that servo fit = shit so..

and you're right I mis-read it's .1% not 1%

I'm glad you were able to work out that complex word problem.

Try this one on for size:

1*1= ?

*hint, the answer is how many extra copies of chromosome 21 you have.

I'm glad you were able to work out that complex word problem.

Try this one on for size:

1*1= ?

*hint, the answer is how many extra copies of chromosome 21 you have.

hahaha nice, but actually it'd be 1+1+1.... down syndrome= Trisomy 21.

oops doctorworm already got it.

Actually if you read what I typed you'll notice i said extra copies. But its all good. Thanks for reading.

Goodnight sufu!

no, I don't misread. thanks for providing the lawlz.

regardless, it was still funny because we all know what you meant.

This thread is hilarious. Not for witty humour or cunning remarks but for how peeps like terrible try an act like theyre some raw niggas who know whats up throwing loads of gratuitous personal insults around and then proceeding to post religiously in those badass MMA/meatheads threads

Grow a dick

ohhh shit i know why people are pissed about servo's fit

tongues are tucked in

I think we're still waiting on 78 to give the lacejob his blessing. I'm withholding rep until that happens