worst (sufu) waywt fits

very late especially after all the post but...

thereletivity is back!! Looking forward to the billy kirk updates.

Dis I'm surprised you'd do a TOJxCorter and not Billy kirk! they are whats hot in the leather accessories world

I believe in freedom for all, even if one has had a unfortunate run-in with a vacuum cleaner and ends up looking like a scientific calculator repairperson.

if therelativity is being inspired by cottonduck she isn't doing him much justice as marsa is doing for joeyformal.

last fit; being that I've seen the Duck in real life and imitations are worthless... therelativity looks like a mashup between: denim fabric X Asian stewardess/senior woman X 25 year old man in Beijing recently inducted into small software company X midget with leather covered hooves

last fit; being that I've seen the Duck in real life and imitations are worthless... therelativity looks like a mashup between: denim fabric X Asian stewardess/senior woman X 25 year old man in Beijing recently inducted into small software company X midget with leather covered hooves

You've SEEN THE DUCK!?!?!

i want to neg u over and over.

your fit sucks, and flocks fit with "red, slippery and imitation leather" was dope.

doesnt surprise me you are not able to recognize it though...

btw: you look like a fag and act like one.

There's no need to resort to homophobia.

Flock has been hating on me on another site for 5 months now, and randomly negged one of my theads before I even posted this "cos I hate u" - I think he can take it, and I don't think (hope) he takes this hate campaign 100% seriously and neither do I.

It's *only* internet.. maybe I should be more serious about everything I post.

There's no need to resort to homophobia.

Flock has been hating on me on another site for 5 months now, and randomly negged one of my theads before I even posted this "cos I hate u" - I think he can take it, and I don't think (hope) he takes this hate campaign 100% seriously and neither do I.

It's *only* internet.. maybe I should be more serious about everything I post.

I think the biggest problem with this du is that he comes from lookbook. Hear me out – I don't have a problem with lookbook per se, it's just that everybody's opinion is always good, nobody criticizes, or if they do, its done in the most vague and barely offensive of terms. Here, if my look sucks or somebody else's sucks, nobody holds back. I appreciate sufu's brutal honesty far more than going out looking like a (lego) tool and thinking i'm the shit.

i've seen the duck, he is 19feet tall and the wonderful dapper-dan aroma follows him like mystical butterflies

Branson_Hotels_Branson_Attractions_Ride_The_Ducks.jpg???

I think the biggest problem with this du is that he comes from lookbook. Hear me out – I don't have a problem with lookbook per se, it's just that everybody's opinion is always good, nobody criticizes, or if they do, its done in the most vague and barely offensive of terms. Here, if my look sucks or somebody else's sucks, nobody holds back. I appreciate sufu's brutal honesty far more than going out looking like a (lego) tool and thinking i'm the shit.

That's because you CAN'T give negative feedback, there's no -1 hype option and most negative comments get deleted, lollipops and smiley faces only