worst (sufu) waywt fits

Guest jmatsu
I negged for the hair and got a furious PM telling me to calm down and stuff.

you know it is your duty to post that shit. don't have to go through all the trouble of locating the bitchassness clinic thread, just post here. NOW!!

3586128191_73e0bf05aa.jpg

can be argued that this ain't worst material, but shit bugs me and shit talking thread still dead.

japanmania! whoooopie! looking like the dregs of jap society.

hair is a bit goofy. big fuckin deal. fit looks good imo.

Guest jmatsu
hair is a bit goofy. big fuckin deal. fit looks good imo.

4 real?

clothes alone look like some euro trash getup. asianness turns everything into want to be degenerate japa-wackness.

eurotrash? he's wearing a button down shirt, a cardigan, and raw jeans. i must be missing something here. if the dude cut his hair i think he'd look fine. it's not a complicated outfit but there's nothing really wrong with it.

Guest jmatsu
eurotrash? he's wearing a button down shirt, a cardigan, and raw jeans. i must be missing something here. if the dude cut his hair i think he'd look fine. it's not a complicated outfit but there's nothing really wrong with it.

no offense, but i quickly went through some of your superfuture output and have decided that it is pointless for me to carry on this conversation with you.

have a good day!

Guest jmatsu
i dont think its eurotrash

its a completely average fit (by average person on the street in an average town standards) though and his haircut sucks

clothes alone i think it gives off a euro trash vibe. who cares if the shoes b s2a or the denim b acne or whatever. bottom siloutte and the way shit falls on the pointy shoes. the rolled up shirt/cardigan sleeves combo. do this shit wrong and get euro trash.

how bout asia-trash?

lol....."raw jeans" don't give you diplomatic immunity on waywt.....not now, and not even back in 2005 when they counted for something.

This fit wouldn't have cut it back then either....it reeks of effort masquerading as something simple

you know it is your duty to post that shit. don't have to go through all the trouble of locating the bitchassness clinic thread, just post here. NOW!!

Only because you asked for nicely.

"Ya ok , why dont you just got fuck yourself while you're at it .Think I give a damn what you think about my hair? damn dude calm down. I just joined this forum."

I mean, whatever. Fit is okay and the rolled sleeves are kinda chunky-looking, but you can't really defend the hair. I don't think anyone would've put this in worst except that the only other candidate nowadays is Jean-Pierre. And nobody really minds him.

First off: the arguments against Cman are stupid. I have no love for him but "you have bad fits/you have bad posts" is lame and pointless. Calvin Oscar and Jmat both have boring or awkward posts and WAYWT. I still don't know why people find Jmat's tl;dr diatribes against useless posters like sonicvoodoo worthwhile.

Second: Cman, hair counts for a lot (0). Think about that fit on someone like Hblack with normal hair. Innocuous. Now slap some eurotrash dude's head on top. It changes your perception of the fit. If it doesn't, jmat and calvin are right and you ignant.

Guest jmatsu
First off: the arguments against Cman are stupid. I have no love for him but "you have bad fits/you have bad posts" is lame and pointless. Calvin Oscar and Jmat both have boring or awkward posts and WAYWT. I still don't know why people find Jmat's tl;dr diatribes against useless posters like sonicvoodoo worthwhile.

it's about cman's posts/contributions making me not wanna pursue a debate about that one guy's fit. i don't have any love or hate for him. infact i really just don't care. him saying anything to me won't matter cause based on alot of his posts i just don't see how we could ever see eye 2 eye or how i could possibly hold anything he would have say to me with any regard. that's what i meant. he's not even in the spectrum. he's shouldn't even be allowed on the playing field. unlike certain individuals here whom i don't personally like, yet who are respectable in certain subjects (sonicvoodoo ain't).

the fact that you slip in the "calvin oscar and jamt both have boring or awkward posts and waywt" nulifies your entire argument about calvin, i or anyone saying shit to cman or whom ever based on fit pics cause you are doing the exact same shit.

lastly, it is not my intent for my "diatribes against useless posters" to be regarded as "worthwhile" or whatever. i just say my piece whenever and however i feel like. if you don't find it worthwhile or don't understand why certain people do, then you might as just give up trying 2.

even if you chop off his hkish fob head hair (ridding his neck jut stance)

the bottom is still awkward

shirt sleeve badly rolled up, up too far

sweater v neck is bad for that button up

and I can't stop staring at that vein poppin from his right arm