worst (sufu) waywt fits

joke or not.

cholo might!????

post is racist.

the real joke would be to see how long he thought it was funny if he went into a few of the bars along 24th st in the mission.

This outfit makes him look like a cholo wanting to dress like a wasp. Stereotypical; yes, racist; doubt it.

joke or not.

cholo might!????

post is racist.

the real joke would be to see how long he thought it was funny if he went into a few of the bars along 24th st in the mission.

^Don't be stupid. Any ethnic group (minority or otherwise) is gonna get pissed at what they perceive as a blatant mockery of their ethnic background. There's your provocation blud.
This outfit makes him look like a cholo wanting to dress like a wasp. Stereotypical; yes, racist; doubt it.

terry.jpg

^Don't be stupid. Any ethnic group (minority or otherwise) is gonna get pissed at what they perceive as a blatant mockery of their ethnic background. There's your provocation blud.

Personally I don't think anyone would care about how he's dressed, unless he's wearing all blue or all red.

I like it except the shoes and hat

I'm toning it down by wearing the chucks actually. With dress shoes or lace ups, I feel overdressed.

I might be on my own in this but I like contrasting levels in a fit.

Guest jmatsu

don't care for the sunglasses, and hate the white shirt under that supreme tee or joy division tee. never liked the button up under a tee shit...has that ever looked decent?

poop.jpg

nice picture and full shot.

still looks like shit.

This is an adorable photo.

Also, what's the deal with people trying to rock these super obvious graphics under proper coats? Just feels kinda lame.