worst (sufu) waywt fits

for a man with so much denim knowledge, his shits never look good.

im sorry but could you please explain further? how is it? sow hen your a gynecologist you should wear a vagina costume? not a doctors robe? ok i get it your stupid

honestly, i think ed should pull his jeans down like, an inch, and then roll the cuffs down a touch so they touch the tops of his shoes and maybe break a tiny bit. that's bout it

EDMOND DOES DRESS HIS BODY TYPE NIGGAZ

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jmatsu
well how is that?

uncle ed,

first of all i don't hate your fits. i am pretty indifferent to them, because i am not so interested in those aesthetics. for amerikaji/heritage shit, it is my opinion that your overall appearnce and fit would vastly improve if you worked on breaking shit in. i mean all that denim/leather heritage shit is constructed to last, no? that's the entire shtick of that market. shit supposedly lasts, so why not work them shits and try to make them your own (if that's actually possible)? they ain't no showcase or "this season" fashion pieces. what you think heritage or replica means, anyhow? your aesthetic is one originally based on functionality.

anyway u rich, have many jawns and that's cool, just break that shit in. make them mold to your character...if that's actually possible.

craps i have my draft next week....i havent done fantasy football in 2 years....no clue who to draft........

i have the third pick in my league, and we get points per carry and completion, so i get peterson, brady, or LT. i'm happy w/ either one. the rest, i'm totally lost.

• 1 month later...
uncle ed,

first of all i don't hate your fits. i am pretty indifferent to them, because i am not so interested in those aesthetics. for amerikaji/heritage shit, it is my opinion that your overall appearnce and fit would vastly improve if you worked on breaking shit in. i mean all that denim/leather heritage shit is constructed to last, no? that's the entire shtick of that market. shit supposedly lasts, so why not work them shits and try to make them your own (if that's actually possible)? they ain't no showcase or "this season" fashion pieces. what you think heritage or replica means, anyhow? your aesthetic is one originally based on functionality.

anyway u rich, have many jawns and that's cool, just break that shit in. make them mold to your character...if that's actually possible.

Demonito molding his jawnz to his character would probably involve semen stains, crotch fades and a crumpled picture of Jane in the pocket.