[FS] Naked & Famous WeirdGuy Deep Indigo 34 / Unbranded Skinny

hawkway

Naked & Famous WeirdGuy Deep Indigos, in a 34w:

Full pic gallery: http://imgur.com/a/Y481N

I bought these last summer, and wore them one evening to a friends house. Since it was summer, and generally too hot / humid to wear jeans, they were not worn again, and shortly after that, I had purchased my NF Momo/BJ collabs from barneys, and those became my denim rotation, which I have been wearing exclusively the past two semesters.

I went to try them on yesterday, as I figured I should start to wear them and break them in, but they are still super stiff since they are brand new, and my other collabs (between splitting time between the two of them) don't really have any fades yet. So instead of throwing a THIRD pair of new jeans into the mix, ultimately taking more time away from my current rotation, I figured they would be of better use to someone else.

Asking $140, and I will pay shipping to the US48 states . . . PM me / post if you want to make any offers, have questions, want more pics, etc.

Payment via PayPal.

Unbranded Skinny UB104 Black, in a 36w:

Full pic gallery: http://imgur.com/a/bDLt6

These are just awesome. I got these and loved the hell out of them, but never realized that black selvege is SULPHUR dyed. Normally, that is not a big deal, but I am allergic to sulpher, so I can't wear these for more than a few mins without getting itchy. I tried hot soaks to get the sulphur smell out - which I did - but they still won't work for me.

These jeans are just awesome though. I love the black. They selvege is gorgeous, and the fit is amazing. Black pocketbags and 4 buttons are awesome, even the black leather patch is sweet.

These are great to just beat up on, since it's hard to fade black denim. So these would be perfect for skateboarding, biking, working outside, or any thing you want to do that you would want to wear a pair of awesome jeans for, but might not want to totally destroy a good pair of denim doing.

Asking $35. PM / post for more pics, questions, etc.