PRICE DROP! APC New Cure Riri Zipper Indigo Raw Denim Jeans 26

cmirsky

Shipping Costs: Free within the US. $35 to Canada. $45 anywhere else. I ONLY SHIP EMS FOR INTERNATIONAL. THESE PRICES ARE TRUE COST AND FIRM.

Paypal ONLY. Please send as a gift or add 4% to cover fees.

APC New Cure Riri Zipper Indigo Raw Denim Jeans 26 - $95 > $85 > $80 > $OLD

I think these are the New Cure model based on the fit, but there is no tag indicating. Not sure if these are a limited edition or something else. If anyone knows for sure, please let me know!

Great raw jeans. I think they have been soaked once. Lots of indigo left. Cool Riri zipper as opposed to the regular button closure. Marked APC Japan.

Measurements:

Waist: 14.5"

Inseam: 33"

Hem: 6.5"

APCHang1.jpg

APCRiri2.jpg

APCRiri3-1.jpg

APCRiri5-1.jpg

APCRiri6-1.jpg

Edited by cmirsky

Just because you've never seen it before? Seriously doubt fakes are going to be using Riri zippers.

There is nothing about these that would suggest that they are fake. All the details and quality of the denim match up with every other pair of APC I've owned. They are marked APC Japan as stated, so for all I know these could have been a limited production.

Please take the shit talk elsewhere unless you have something useful to contribute.

Bump 10 char.

Edited by cmirsky

Those jeans are pretty awesome. Never seen apc jeans with a riri zipper. as for the comment about them being fake... your an idiot. Don't shit on somebodys sale thread because they have something unique. I doubt a counterfeiter would go through the trouble to get the tag right and then make a mistake with a riri zipper.