Iron Heart 666s (32) Almost new

CUTUP

I have done loads of sales/trades here, just ask:r&r, thunderstruck,edzo, first_last_always, igotiitback,liquidz,Nugtron,lxlfeng,moondawg,super monkeydoodle,Nations,proteus ,Geezor,ghostface,pseudonym,nimo,JdMay,rudo,Quills , jefferysoo, greydot,treasurehoard, snozepp147, popeyejawns, arlee, imhotep, greydot, defpoetry, xh0llyw00dx, jhohnny_herb, foboblus, Imhotep, Nullsleep, c.r.e.a.m., algernon, danieldy, akoult,joey_formal, lambs, raddy , francojean23, highcontrast, BostonWardrobe,thebreaks, beatle,rhizome,kyee87,patrickamory, JamesVincent,jamesd, vee_kung, drexl, ardeetee , BAGUETTE, snozepp147,DoogieHowser,Future Z, apparition,Archaics,Lc21r

Anyone who has bought from me can attest to the pristine condition of my clothing. I almost never get a chance to wear my duds outside of weekends, so when I say worn once or twice I mean worn once or twice

I have made purchases/sales to the following on StyelZeitgiest I have made purchases from ardeetee,zamb,BSR,kbi,deleuze,AKA NYC stereophobic, hurricane08, dmash1080, loveless, smash, and drexl with no problems. Sales to morsto and Pontiflex, Carpe Noctem,lamboap, Alexey, pikkumedkniven, Canaduh0415,faye,pseudonym, loveless, endorphinz, docus,kuriz,nostromodo,TheThief,

I have numerous sales/purchases ( flawless feeback) on ebay under the name hiddenfromview

Iron Heart 666s (32) $235 ( hemmed to a hair above 32)

Barely worn, I recently got these but I have been focusing on my Samurai elements, so these have just been sitting around and not being worn. No marks, damage or wear, never been washed and no fades of any kind. Great heavy denim, with a soft hand.

dsc0007pn.jpg

dsc0006ezr.jpg

Edited by CUTUP