Dmt

samlamore

One way to find out

not gonna quote your whole report but I never thought I'd read something that so perfectly described what happened to me. was over 2 years ago now and I just gave up looking for more but yeah, this brought it all back (well not all of it).

guess what i'm trying to say is, well put.

Is DMT still that tough to find most places? Buddy of mine has a bunch he extracted himself just laying around, and I've met countless people who sell it. ATX.

Breaking through was so terrifying and impossible to explain for me that I haven't been able to revisit the drug since. I did really enjoy the amazing visuals at smaller doses though.

Edited by cmirsky

i haven't tried DMT yet (want to) but I had an ayahuasca ceremony recently. It was an incredible experience. I think the ritualistic part of it is very important, at least for the 1st experience and probably most experiences, though I can only speak from this one experience I had. The sounds and the songs really helped bring out the spirit of the brew. It's not really considered a drug by the shaman; it is simply just a spirit, and the process of making it was given to them from the universe.

Every experience is obviously different, but in mine I linked into my "overself" (like, literally, after seeing this and doing some research I come to find out that the Alex Grey piece titled "Overself" was an extremely similar scene that I experienced), where I am my one true self or unit of selves that occupy the everlasting now.

I was looking around at the infinite me, which really could've just as easily been you or anyone, and playing with the space inside my hall of selves, which looked like third eyes platered against a wall of skin. I was entertaining myself by creating images out of a bubble of mass in the middle, which was also me essentially, and doing really ridiculous shit like really complicated yoga poses and martial art type displays of physical prowess. Really I was just doing stupid shit to crack myself up and having a great time at it. These were closed eye visuals, as this entire experience was during a state of meditation.

When I needed to be lucid, I was capable of getting water and puking and limited communication, mostly when getting up to get more brew. One of my favorite physical feelings was this constantly recurring vibration going through my whole body, almost like a gentle,controlled seizure...a seemingly involuntary vibration that would only happen when I let it, which I did, a lot, because it felt so fantastic and I was really fascinated with it. It felt like the beat of the universe coming through my physical body.

Also felt like a master of the breath, which brought me great joy, because at the time, breathing was one of the very few things that I had that was mine, and controlling it and embracing it and loving it felt like a good thing. At times, my resperatory rate slowed to probably 2-3 breaths per minute. Big, deep breaths in through my nose, and long slow breaths out with big pauses in between, because really, who needs air? I had enough....

That's just some of my favorite stuff that I experienced during the 4-5 hours or so of the ceremony. The biggest lesson that I took from it, I think, was how important it is to truly embrace the now. In my mind during that time, I was reliving my experience of being here now. That me knew everything there was to know and had been everywhere there was to be and had learned to necessary lessons to be aware of my actual state in that moment. The me, here, now, is already there and doesn't have to worry about how I'm doing along the path, because the path is being walked, has been walked, and will be walked. All there is left, then, since it's going to/has/is happening regardless, is to enjoy it and make it count in my mind, in this moment.

Edited by Quinnskimo

Is DMT still that tough to find most places? Buddy of mine has a bunch he extracted himself just laying around, and I've met countless people who sell it. ATX.

depends on your social circles i suppose

i've been meaning to ask around about the stuff... i tried it three or so times last summer but never really broke through. after doing mushrooms last week, i can definitely say dmt is my preferred psychedelic.

i saw the spirit molecule a couple months ago. what did you guys think of it?

quinnskimo, that's a great story

^i thought the spirit molecule was pretty fantastic. i agreed with so much of what was shared by the participants and the rest sharing their experiences, visuals were decently relatively close to the 'reality' as well

Breaking through was so terrifying and impossible to explain for me that I haven't been able to revisit the drug since. I did really enjoy the amazing visuals at smaller doses though.

i FINALLY came across it again after over a year of searching in vain. copped a full gram so i wouldnt have to look again for a little while. tried it (this bag) once just to make sure i didnt get swindled, didnt go hard enough to break through like last time but its definitely the real deal. now i just want/need to find a crack style pipe so i can be as practical and economically sound as can be so i can make the most of it long as possible

^i thought the spirit molecule was pretty fantastic. i agreed with so much of what was shared by the participants and the rest sharing their experiences, visuals were decently relatively close to the 'reality' as well

i FINALLY came across it again after over a year of searching in vain. copped a full gram so i wouldnt have to look again for a little while. tried it (this bag) once just to make sure i didnt get swindled, didnt go hard enough to break through like last time but its definitely the real deal. now i just want/need to find a crack style pipe so i can be as practical and economically sound as can be so i can make the most of it long as possible

yoooo hook me up g

• 1 month later...

this is almost white... touch of pale yellow. smells like the yellow jungle spice ive had in the past, but a little less strong. ill probably end up doing at least one dose, and letting friends who havent tried it yet experience it

my friend did the lye/naptha freezer extraction... said it is much more gentle than the yellow he had made years ago

• 4 months later...

eyepop.jpg

I came across these pictures taken with scanning tunneling microscopes of silicon and stuff, exactly resembles what I saw on my trip. kinda wanna try it again soon and verify

also self organizing nanopatterns

selforganize.jpg

Edited by bfan