Naked and Famous "Power Stretch"

cragdw

What the heck do you want to know about them? I own them. They are the same as any other skinny guy model except they stretch a little bit.

I don't even understand the question. They are raw denim with 5% elastic. Uhhh...yeah.

Would you like me to go on a philosophical rant about the jeans?

I have them in black. They're a size 24 or 25 SkinnyGirl. Since it was released before they came out with the new lower rise skinny girl, the cut is the same as the current SkinnyGuy.

The fit is similar to my sz24 APC Petite Standard. They don't stretch too much and have a shiny coating. I may start wearing them again to see how they fade. Great pair of denim though!

Hope this helps.

i didn't miss anything, i searched those threads. i wanted a more focused discussion because what i found didn't satisfy my curiosity, brah

A discussion that could easily have been accommodated within the naked and famous thread (where you're more likely to find people who are able to satisfactorily answer your inquiries anyway). that's what it's there for. if a new thread is made for each and every variant produced by each and every brand the forum becomes cluttered.