Bracelets

Akura

I was wondering what kind of bracelets you guys rock? I don't really like the fat leather bands cause i think their too much. I used to wear the black jelly bracelets all the time but now I need something new. Any suggestions??

I thought this was cool but not work the money.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Dior-Homme-logo-bracelet-with-black-string_W0QQitemZ150013185150QQihZ005QQcategoryZ10297QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Speaking of bracelets, does anyone know where I can get something similiar to this one? I always seem to have trouble finding such simple things.. I would get this very one (American Rag Cie) but it is sold out on zozotown. :(

americanrag.jpg

Due to the dreaded carpal tunnel syndrome delivered to me for hitting a heavy bag untold hours in my youth in my misguided belief that I would one day be a professional middleweight, I wear single belted leather wrist band on my mouse'en wrist. I used to wear an ACE bandage but got tired of answering the question "What happened to your wrist"? (P.S. I had an average amateur record that was not worth the broken nose and destroyed right wrist) Mommas keep your children away from pugilistic sports).

bracelets??? I did not think anyone was really rocking them anymore....should just drop a really nice watch. you get double usage points that way. good style and the amazing ability to tell time!

bracelets??? I did not think anyone was really rocking them anymore....should just drop a really nice watch. you get double usage points that way. good style and the amazing ability to tell time!

Um, what? If you are talking about leather cuffs then maybe......but there are millions of types of bracelets and I wouldn't go as far as to say that people aren't "really rocking them anymore"........

I bought several nice chunky Chrome Hearts inspired sterling silver bracelets in Thailand. Never wear them much though as they aren't really work appropriate.

One is similar to this, except not as gaudy and without the cz:

20kzxci.jpg

Mine is matte and has silver black in the cracks.

Guest lafashion8

i love bracelets and want to get some myself... maybe the thinner leather ones and a bunch of them. i just feel like they are so expensive and i could just make them, but if we really want to talk about bracelets, lets talk hermes.

Rockn: I got a ring from BWL about 3 years ago. I can tell you it's durable and has good quality. Comparing with CH silver stuffs, BWL is pretty good. Especialy, some of CH products aren't as good as they made before. By the way, BWL necklace is as exp as CH. Speaking of chain, maybe u can ask BWL staff to give you some suggestions, They are nice guys that I talked to before.

Hmm, I don't feel comfortable in any kind of jewelry, bracelets included. I do like the leather cuffs on some people, but not really on me. I don't know, I can't shake off the feeling that I'm trying to hard - just my personal feeling.

I did have the Helmut Lang handcuff bracelet for a while - it's a real collector's items. But I needed some cash, and I wasn't wearing it much, and so I sold it. I'll post a pic later - it's on my desktop, and I'm using my wife's laptop at this moment.

I also absolutely love Shaun Leane's work. He is an amazing jeweler out of London.

(pic from my blog)

horn1sx6.th.jpg

http://shaunleane.com/shaun-leane.html