ooe yofukuten & co. denim contest

Flash

We are still getting the custom leather patch but ooe no longer offer the red tab, i had to change my pocketbag fabric as the no.4 fabric was sold out but im fine with green herringbone

Edited by Flash

Here is what i have confirmed with OOE for my pair.

■S9101XX (91Fabric + 01XXCut + S03XXDetails)

Sizing W32L36

Details

Top Button:Plain doughnut Black + Black

Fly button:Plain doughnut Black + Black

Rivet:HE OOE large logo Silver + Universal silver

Hidden Rivet:Universal HA COP

Coin Pocket:Selvedge exposed with no rivet

Leather Patch:sufu contest special

Back belt loop:V-shape composed by two loops with 12mm width 

Front belt loop:01XX style (a little bit separated compared to S03XX style)

Cinch Back:Silver Buckle with Lee style, place below the belt loops

extra:Crotch rivet

Stitches:Charcol Grey+ Navy

Cant wait!

My confirmed details:

9101xx (91 fabric with 01xx cut + 01xx details)

Size: W32L36 (recommended by Ryo and Hiro)

I am still juggling my thought between 33 & 34 since I am TS 32, I might trust them with the sizing....

The rest...

Top button: Bulls eye Mat silver

Fly button: Bulls eye Mat silver

Rivets : ZZ OOE Logo large COP + Universal COP

Hidden rivets: HA COP

Stitching: standard 01xx, center back belt loop in red-orange core yarn

Watchpocket with selvedge

Size tag on the right back pocket

Union label on the inner left back pocket

Pocket bag: stripe color Herringbone (#9)

Leather patch: Denim contest patch

:)

^having the same thoughts on if i should size up considering the extra shrinkage...borderline 33 or 34 depending...34 to be safe in the waist but then i'd be too big in the leg...i guess i should size up though since i'l be washing fairly regularly (once a week?)

^having the same thoughts on if i should size up considering the extra shrinkage...borderline 33 or 34 depending...34 to be safe in the waist but then i'd be too big in the leg...i guess i should size up though since i'l be washing fairly regularly (once a week?)

I was wondering the same so I asked their opinion based on my pair in the 01 cut. They told me to stick with the same size. Their quote was "only a person of big size influences it." which I took as a polite way to say "don't worry you're not too fat". I was flattered and stuck with the size.

They did recommend the inseam be one inch longer than my first pair and I imagine this is because the legs will shrink a bit more and it's not really an area you're going to stretch out over time.

waiting for their rec. but i might just size up for kicks...like i said, i plan on blasting these in the wash regularly

I'm losing my fit on my 03 but it's hanging in there. I'm glad I adjusted my pockets closer in because it's the only factor holding the seat together. Dunno about the 02 cut but so far the 03 has been pretty versatile even up to the potato-sack tier of sizing.

^yeah this is unbearable at the moment. i just confirmed all of my details and am now patiently waiting for my invoice. after all the premature concerns, OOE definitely seems to be on top of things and right on schedule.