ooe yofukuten & co. denim contest

Flash

Mate to be honest i would not advise anyone to go tts , i think i just got lucky with the 92 denim as far as stretch is concerned

when i recived the jeans they measured tag size (30) and shrunk about 1.5inch

ive heard about some jeans measuring below tag size but i just put it down to "one off's"

i'm on the 02 cut like the majority, keeping it simple and straightforward. flash your pics are really tempting me to go tts...buuuut i'll probably size up 1.

@mapz

its realy up to you mate , but bear in mind that i have only hot soaked and have not yet machine washed ,

Plus i think ive lost some weight :)

@redragon

your correct , what are you thinking of going with

Edited by Flash

I'll take more recent measurements tonight, but my pair of 3201s were tag size 34 and shrunk down to 32 and then stretched about a half inch. This was after a bunch of machine washes and regular wear after a year.

I'm thinking for also getting a 34 in my 02s, to err on the safe side but I might risk a 33.

Edit: forgot to mention that I had decided on my 34 size after emailing them with some of my current jean measurements.

Edited by arcarsenal

Man those tts fits look great on both of you. I'll heed your advice though...size 30, yeah right :laugh2: . I think I'm way out of range to try fitting Ooe 02's like that with my size.

Now the 03, I think big guys could go tts, at least in my experience with the broken twill. If it's cool I'd still like to play with the 03 leg width, drop an inch of width on the whole stovepipe. And keep my back pockets drawn in.

They have been pretty busy this week with a flea market in nagoya, the reason i need all you email addresses is to send you the order forms and the scheduel so please email me as soon as you can

(i will send the forms once i recive all emails)

I have sent all the emails

Please fill in the order form and return it to ooe

I have sent emails to

William ??

Api

Slab

Mapz

LC miey

Ignarus

Simon

Tsunamiboy85

Yjoni

Royalcheese

Unearthed

Redragon

Aho

Smittybat

Jacoblue

Arcarsenal

Fre co

So I'm missing 2 names please email me as soon as you can (I don't have the time to send pm's and try and contact you if you want in please contact me or I will have to offer your spot to someone else , I'm sorry but I have enough to deal with trying to find time to work on the house )

There is now 1 free spot so please contact me if you want in

Does anyone have their charts or pictures of their thread colors and hardware choices? I searched through my old emails with them but can't find them. If you've got them handy, please share them.

^Sorry, must have deleted my original convo/order, arcarsenal. I think there is info and links in the main thread. If nobody gets to it I can dig in there later today.

Got your email, flash. I have an inquiry in about drawing in the 03 cut. I'll order as soon as I'm clear on that option. I'll probably go 02 if it can't be done.

Thanks Royalcheese those pics should really help

Sent ryo and hiro an email a few days ago asking for those pics but I'm sure there really busy ( they usually only reply once or twice a week )

There is still one spot open So please pm me if your interested