good hip hop

hahaa someone else a Philly rap fanatic? Chic Raw and Vodka ftw.

chic raw is the shit, right now i've been listening to a lot of cyserro and gillie da kid, but definitely download the tape i posted, it's the shit and the beanie sigel tracks on it are awesome

chic raw is the shit, right now i've been listening to a lot of cyserro and gillie da kid, but definitely download the tape i posted, it's the shit and the beanie sigel tracks on it are awesome

New Beans shit? Like really new? If so, I'm good to hear it. SUpposedly there was a new SP tape called "Friends or Foes" or some shit... but I have yet to find a legit link to prove it exists.

I can't really fuck with GDK...dunno...the whole old Jay-Z thing fucked with me (meaning he used to sound like he wanted to be Jay-Z).

Cyss is another story...I tend to say I don't fuck with much recent Cyss shit...the old "VIRUS" shit with Reiko and Cannons INC. was good, fun listening though. Really, he's got shit here and there to me...but when Game "snatched him up", he just sucked too much Game dick to still have any respect from me...and that's BAD since Game sucks everyone else off for penny props. Cyss had me dyin' whenever him and Dundidit (aka everyone's son dula...from Sandman to Cyss) kept flaggin' Piru/Blood. The most "scary guy" bloods since from Juelz Santana. I had to faaaaall way back from listening to that cat.

Anyways...Cyss is def. talented...but just a bit misguided...I'm still undecided as to who would kill the other...Cyss vs. Cass? I kinda lean towards Cyss cause he's a bit more gutter in content and delivery...but IMO that has to do with the fact that he lost his BWS deal and is still an unsigned underground cat...therefore no external forces are making him think to "lose the grit"...I say this because when he did that Game mixtape, the shit was weak to me...he just was a typical punchline cat who was "put on." Whereas before and after that crap, he would drop some shit when he wanted to.

This Cassidy diss was really fuego though...probably one of the best joints I heard him spit:

PiG6E8Vb2J8

Okay wait...I take that back...this is hard...although I can do without the Dipset Fruity Loops beats...but he killed it proper. Must be quite new...Headshots 3 huh. I left off at 2 or 2.5 or 2.5.25. Props where props due though.

OBsLUkvcllU

Fuck! Just realized Black Milk, Guilty Simpson, Bishop Lamont, The Clipse, Akrobatik and Bun B are coming here next week and that I'll prolly only be able to catch Bun.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Fuck! Just realized Black Milk, Guilty Simpson, Bishop Lamont, The Clipse, Akrobatik and Bun B are coming here next week and that I'll prolly only be able to catch Bun.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

That's ok.

^Hahaha...

"Nigga what?!?! Nigga fuck!?!?! Nigga hell?!? I've gotta be the hardest artist out, regardless."

For even more lyrical shit...try to follow along kiddies...VODKA:

x4zRhXduA_E

An OLDIE from my man Big Star's 2 Raw 4 The Streets DVD series...I think this footy is from '03...maybe the year before.

Pills and wetttt can do amazing things for a hungry rapper.

Just finished listening to the Audio Herion mixtape, I really liked the Premier beat, the Alchemist beat - I like the majority of jawnz but I hate how each song is less than a minute. I can see the Premier track being on his next cd

GTA 9 - very sick cassidy freestyles. Cass kills the shook ones freestyle. Also liked the Dj Khaled & Game joint.

Canadian KUSSH - what up to Mon-Real-all city!! Ghost wants to come to Canada but got caught at the border with the toast now he's banned for life lol nothing makes my day like hearing a Styles P shoutout to Canada

Get DJ Clue TV volume 1 specifically for the Jada joint Mornings and Hashbrowns

^Told you bout that RAH?

Wow...more Philly shit...cept in NYC. Why wasn't I told.

STATE PROP REUNION:

Intro...it gets good once everyone starts popping up (after the first verse...bad sound on that one)

FCuPUIHUX_4

kOj8HAFFzXs

Doing some more fuckin' classics and a newer one...

m0IPoxWs8VE

I was VERY happy that Sparks did his verse from "Tales of a Hustler"...probably one of my favorite "verses about life" ever.

Tight that I missed that. My favorite crew...easily (being that D-Block has some heavy flaws as members and Wu-Tang is primarily Ghost and Rae leading the pack at this point...one can argue that Gza is a part of that too).

Also...probably one of the more entertaining diss songs/videos you'll see on youtube:

Peedi Crakk ishes on Jay-Z (on his "Camel Face Huntin' Season" jawn).

"Sweet Dreams"

GI1UghXlhmo

THis ain't the first diss...but it's an official music video. Yay.

this is a nice little treat for anyone like me who likes listening to old radio shows to pretend for a couple hours that i was around in the golden era, here is History of Hip-Hop Radio [NYC 1986-1991], a retrospective mixtape / time machine featuring Chuck Chillout, Mr. Magic, Awesome Two, Microphone Prince & Count Busy D, Stretch, Bob and more.

http://www.mediafire.com/?cvxtmcchoyn