good hip hop

By any chance, does anyone remember the title of (or have the recording) of an all UK hiphop mixtape DJ Craze did some time around 99-01? It was only 40 or so minutes long. I'm at my wits end trying to figure this out. It was one of my favorite tapes ever and I can't find it or any mention of it anywhere in the intertubes.

</long.shot>

Swizz Beatz has been doing some stuff as of late imo...the beat's to It's Me Bitches & Money In The Bank are on some other shit..

been listening to some rhymesayers stuff. POS and sims. Audition was my favorite album last year.

POS - Half Cocked Concepts

POS - Broken Hearts Club

In TKO and picked up some local joint... BUSHMIND 'Bright in Town'. Track it down. Highly recommended... what the Japanese do best - take the good stuff from overseas, bring it home and up the ante. All backpackers would cream over it.

The one and only hiphoper: The Game

black wallstreet!

you just lost so hard. id neg rep you for that statement but im assuming its so ironic that you actually beleive it to be true for comedic value.

either way, ya still lost.

been listening to some rhymesayers stuff. POS and sims. Audition was my favorite album last year.

POS - Broken Hearts Club

bleeding hearts club is THE jam right now.

i cant beleive POS is doing warped tour. weaksauce.

POS - Broken Hearts Club

same here. Half Cocked is a damn intense track, Bleeding Hearts is also dope as hell. I haven't managed to check Audition fully yet, only some random tracks.

In TKO and picked up some local joint... BUSHMIND 'Bright in Town'. Track it down. Highly recommended... what the Japanese do best - take the good stuff from overseas, bring it home and up the ante. All backpackers would cream over it.

how about an upload ??

can't find it on oink and i'm quite interested.

Swizz Beatz has been doing some stuff as of late imo...the beat's to It's Me Bitches & Money In The Bank are on some other shit..

I'm definitly going to have to disagree. I hate how he stops the song constantly on "it's me bitches", plus the beat just sucks in general. I hate how he stole J Dilla's trade mark sirens (a heavelly used sample, but he straight up jacked how dilla flips it), and money in the bank is mediocre at best. Eve's shit is weak also. 2004-Early 2006 swiss was on point.

how about an upload ??

can't find it on oink and i'm quite interested.

Not with the internet connection I got at the moment holmes... sorry!

In a months time when I'm back in the land of the rising sun I'll try n' remember!

Just thought i'd put some songs to the list.

Madvillian- All Caps

Madvillian + Medaphoar- Raid

7L + Esoteric- Speak Now

Common- I Am Music

Matter- Out of It

Brother Ali- Fire In the Eye

- Fores Whitaker

- Lookin' at Me Sideways

J Dilla- So Far to Go

- Nothing Like This

Jedi Mind Tricks- Saviorself

- On the Eve of War

Ras Kass- Action Guranteed

Pete Rock + C.L Smooth- They Reminisce Over You

Pete Rock- Grown Man Sport

Sido- Schlectes Vorbild

Haiku D'Etat- Built to Last

Ohmega Watts- Where it all Started

Immortal Technique- Freedom of Speech

- Message & The Money

- The Point of No Return

Think Differently Music- Lyrical Swords

Handsome Boy Modeling School- Rock'n'Roll

Too Much to Note.

wu-tang's agreeably being overused throughout mainstream and underground culture, amongst all the garbage i stumbled upon something that might shed some light on their old stuff. it's a lyric interpretation forum, and it's pretty refreshing... with wu's insane lingo and jam packed verses, we've all probably missed a few things.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/archive/index.php?f-23.html

New Kanye Mix tape. There are some truely great tracks. Graduation is going to be great.

He samples Daft Punk.

...Yeah, seriously.

does anyone have the Kanye West Late Orchestration album?

i've been listening to drive slow with the added strings and want to hear more.

would be greatly appreciated.

i think i have the concert somewhere in pretty nice video quality. do you want it?