good hip hop

I avoided ASAP for a bit, butvthat 3 million dollar label deal has me very curious. If it's anything like OF, though, I'm killing the Internet.

nah this shit is nothing alike. asap is a rappers rapper. i pretty much guarantee you'll fuck with it, i'm surprised stephen hasn't forced you to hear it yet haha

yeah heavy Purple Haze syndrome with the leaks/delays

I had been playing Peso, Bass, Leaf (Take1), Demons, Wassup a shit ton already.

it's still a really good release and it was dope to see Schoolboy Q on it

Qs on there? dope as fuck, TDE and ASAP are probably my 2 fav camps right now

^possible. throw danny brown in dere too

tumblr_ltnh2uE4t41qcixhbo1_500.jpg

tape lives up to its hype. def top 10 this year. the production is thumbs-up.gif

having yams/rnt on his squad is a HUGE plus too

i wonder if rocky's ever gonna sign sgp doe

new 2 chainz tape came out today..jeezy and jadakiss is in it

theres also a kreayshawn feature L O L

Before I get into it, is this dude one of those cats who's gonna buzz like crazy for six months then disappear, would ya say, or is rockybactually the kind of dude who's good enough to hold people's attention long enough to cultivateva style and catalog. Please speculate.

I'm really into the visuals/style of artists and we've gotten a lot of interesting shit lately. but really, its fucking music. dudes are so concerned with this shit.

but I still like Odd Future as much as I did 6 months ago so, you know nothing I say is relevant.

Music, like cooking, is an imposition of human will on the senses of another. It has come to pass that different cultures have developed different tastes for what is pleasing.

That's it.

Music is pleasing. People seek pleasure. Its like masturbating.

Before I get into it, is this dude one of those cats who's gonna buzz like crazy for six months then disappear, would ya say, or is rockybactually the kind of dude who's good enough to hold people's attention long enough to cultivateva style and catalog. Please speculate.

UY6Ux-Xk9ic

rocky's verse on this track is stupid. the beat is perfect. there's nothing bad about this record. it has a few flaws and i think this dude hasn't fully hit his stride yet but this is far and away the most consistently good first release a rapper has had in god knows how long. i think it might be kinda dicey for this guy signed to a major seeing as how this record still relies on real raw rap. there's no tracks for chicks, there's no nothing, and there's some pretty weird production. it's fucking great