good hip hop

• 2 weeks later...

Doing better than ever my dude I hope you are too. The site is nice and I'll keep checking it. Plus that Wu Block is bananas.

Doing better than ever my dude I hope you are too. The site is nice and I'll keep checking it. Plus that Wu Block is bananas.

Good looks fams. Yeah things are good...we are workin on the radio show to go along with the site right now...got some good words on our submission...so def. be on the look out.

ANd yeah Nesk...that's my child...but Note has been with me on the mission since a year ago (pause?).

One things for sure - the production on the album is spectacular. I also thought it was cool to hear Frank Ocean on some tracks.

thought frank was drake for a min until i read the song title, and also was hypnotized /creeped out by the #kanyova shop while the song played until i went outside to collect thoughts. for now i think it's whatever, too dramatic and contrived, def vibinnn with the new fam lay traque much much more:::

PcnZBQBKXKg

Fam-Lay releases this single which is produced by Chad Hugo of The Neptunes.

sup jowmane