good hip hop

I listened to that album on a bike ride and never before has there been such a deep chasm between production and rapping. The beats on a lot of those tracks are great but then a dude starts rapping and I have to decide to tune him out or skip to the next track and go through the same decision 20 seconds in.

sandboxautomatic all day. Atleast thats where I got all my shit back in the day (and still, actually) because they always send out dope promo material.

Hiphopsite had just as good promos but without the terrible layout. I got to their physical store in Vegas a couple days before they jumped to 100% digital and there was more insane shot than I could jUstify shipping home.

Hiphopsite had just as good promos but without the terrible layout. I got to their physical store in Vegas a couple days before they jumped to 100% digital and there was more insane shot than I could jUstify shipping home.

True plus an active forum boasting posts from most of the Demigods, Vinnie Panz and other people we thought would one day take over the radio but gave up soon after we did.

I always thought that sandboxes no eye candy layout was sort of unique and appealing.

True plus an active forum boasting posts from most of the Demigods, Vinnie Panz and other people we thought would one day take over the radio but gave up soon after we did.

I always thought that sandboxes no eye candy layout was sort of unique and appealing.

Nah it was impossible to navigate. Hiphopsite sponsored the demigods and I think 7L&Eso but it was just a server collab, they were pretty good at separating that from their editorial content. Plus the forums were all separate. I probably ran into you there years ago if you were online at the time.

Also: what's up with this shabazz palaces release? Pre orders a month from now? I need more righteous mushroom fantasy raps like now.

sandboxautomatic all day. Atleast thats where I got all my shit back in the day (and still, actually) because they always send out dope promo material.

YEAH! fuck i couldn't for the life of me remember what it was but i used to buy hella cds off that site back in the day. i wish i had something to do with all those cds

i just heard that shabazz palaces shit not too long ago. it's one of the dudes from digable planets or something, right? it's cool but i only heard a couple songs, i feel like it's probably more interesting as a whole, maybe. does he have a real album out, or is that what's up for preorder?

Ya it's butterfly but he musta done alot of acid cause he's on some righteous black street corner crazy fool preachy interplanetary shaman vibe that only makes sense if you really commit to it as a listener. The albums called black out and it'll be out mid June.

Strangely, it's like a divine styler record if styler did less acid.

Ya it's butterfly but he musta done alot of acid cause he's on some righteous black street corner crazy fool preachy interplanetary shaman vibe that only makes sense if you really commit to it as a listener. The albums called black out and it'll be out mid June.

Strangely, it's like a divine styler record if styler did less acid.

Anyone who was surfin' the net in 2001 remembers when the Icy Hot Stuntaz blew up.

http://www.famouspictures.org/index.php?title=Icy_Hot_Stuntaz

One of the members, Brian Edmonds, aka "Da Flame", stepped his rap game up, and now delivers his own brand of southern crunk hip hop with a christian flavor, under his new pseudonym, "B-Shoc".

B-Shoc in his Stuntaz days:

Da_Flame.jpg

Check out "Jesus Lean":

This video has way too few views.

There's a handful of other gems on bshoc's youtube channel. "Christ-like Cruisin" goes hard too.

bshoc.png

http://www.b-shoc.com/

Hit him up to cop his album, or to book a show.

Anyone who was surfin' the net in 2001 remembers when the Icy Hot Stuntaz blew up.

http://www.famouspictures.org/index.php?title=Icy_Hot_Stuntaz

One of the members, Brian Edmonds, aka "Da Flame", stepped his rap game up, and now delivers his own brand of southern crunk hip hop with a christian flavor, under his new pseudonym, "B-Shoc".

B-Shoc in his Stuntaz days:

Da_Flame.jpg

Check out "Jesus Lean":

This video has way too few views.

There's a handful of other gems on bshoc's youtube channel. "Christ-like Cruisin" goes hard too.

bshoc.png

http://www.b-shoc.com/

Hit him up to cop his album, or to book a show.

I feel like i just walked in on my parents boning. Not as a child but like now, as a grown ass man.

I feel like i just walked in on my parents boning. Not as a child but like now, as a grown ass man.

Phife is still attached. But he prolly needs the cake since he lookin mad frail with that diabetes stuff. I think tip is mostly just opposed to the film cause it makes it seem like his best work is behind him, which might be true but hard to admit if your still recording new material

The beastie interview excerpts are on YouTube and they're great. Other footage that got cut is available too.

Got any links? Im having a hard time finding them.

I'm on my phone so I can't post links but the title is beastie boys talk about native tongues, bambatta on the turn tables, or just search for the user atribecalledquestmovie and get the common interview also