good hip hop

7Mmbb6lwatI

"shouts out to 4chan. all the internet hackers, man"

i was right. B is on the deep web

I was bumping Cormega, as one does, and when he spit the line "he met a lame with with a drug dealer name He had her locked for a while, then his whole style changed" it struck me that he might be talking about Jay? Was he? I dont remember there ever being a beef between those too.

POS is also. Heiruspecs played as slugs band on a sad clown release but. Don't think they've put out an album with rhymesayers on their own. The new atmosphere lp comes out in a week or two and is sounding pretty good.

I was obsessed with that Heiru album when it first cam out but I havent listened to it in like 3 years.

Thanks, age of digital music overload.

I consistently hear that Doom does the worst shows ever. Most of the time it isn't even him. My friend said he sucked/prob wasn't him at Pitchfork a few years back. And the MosDoom show in Chicago was a disaster.

anyone ever see him play a really good show? I love all the studio stuff, but I'm tentative due to the only reviews I've heard.

i saw him at the rhymesayers anniversary at scribble jam, a bit before mm food came out. he was incredible. i got to hang out with him for a bit and he was a pretty hilarious dude, too. then i saw him play when he was touring madvillain and he was good but not great. then i saw him a year after that and he was sloppy as fuck and out of breath the whole time. id never pay to see him again.

6SPACEGHOST6PURRP6

Yjwgcz6cOyo

★★★★★

6SPACEGHOST6PURRP6

Yjwgcz6cOyo

★★★★★

You know you deserve all kinds of neg rep for this right? I'm not going to do it but I want you to know that I know that you know.

You were raised better.

First post and postin from my phone. What Up SF. I can't post no links but Sean P and Cold World just did a collab record. Hardcore and Hip Hop in a way that didnt turn out cheesy. Def worth checking out.

12" with a B side of a Roc Marciano remix

First post and postin from my phone. What Up SF. I can't post no links but Sean P and Cold World just did a collab record. Hardcore and Hip Hop in a way that didnt turn out cheesy. Def worth checking out.

12" with a B side of a Roc Marciano remix

It's pretty cheesy.

DIY ethic, being a young rapper/producer on the rise, and being on that ~trip six swag fuck everybody else, ima do shit my own way~ tip is pretty comparable to OF. even that girl Syd and Super 3 rides and he rides back. but cosigns dont really matter though rite?

You know you deserve all kinds of neg rep for this right? I'm not going to do it but I want you to know that I know that you know.

You were raised better.

cant take this srsly when its coming from a dude who thinks Freaks and Geeks is "the best song." U must deal

SGP got next