good hip hop

EvN6GJOKqOw

Good thing about Big Boi's upcoming album is that it features at least 4 joints with Andre 3K. Which leads me to believe that Outkast just may put out another album before I die.

Btw..I already deleted that Wu Massacre album from the playlist. What a waste. Got overly amped about Rae's last album I guess.

H7vqcvNpKI4

i fuck with this shit hard.

Yo Blu is one of my favorites of all time. The dude has some shit in him. If you're unaware, I think thats on the EP he put out the summer of last year (maybe before) which was completely produced by him. I'm sure I have it laying around somewhere if you need it.

Also, if another motherfucker says I look like Blu I will cut them.

Btw..I already deleted that Wu Massacre album from the playlist. What a waste. Got overly amped about Rae's last album I guess.

Is this part of some crazy CIA influenced disinformation campaign?

PM wu massacre if anyone got it.

and that blu track is the bomb. i liked the mixtape(?) he put out a couple months ago even though the sound quality was poop. apparently it was supposed to be his follow up to below the heavens but he lost the masters or something like that and only had the real bad quality version with no track breaks.

PM wu massacre if anyone got it.

and that blu track is the bomb. i liked the mixtape(?) he put out a couple months ago even though the sound quality was poop. apparently it was supposed to be his follow up to below the heavens but he lost the masters or something like that and only had the real bad quality version with no track breaks.

Man I've lost my keys, I've lost my wallet, I even lost (was ditched by) an ex-girl friend in a mall, but damn...

i dont think its that much of a set back. rza's basement flooded sometime before tical came out and supposedly they had a way better record that never saw the light of day. and he had started alot of the other wu members solo projects and they all went back to square 1.

fuck finally

http://www.missinfo.tv/index.php/miss-info-exclusive-camron-and-jim-jones-rebuild-friendship-jimmy-issues-public-apology/