Yohji, Julius, Rick, Dries, Geller, Marni, 50/52, w32

Halifamous

ALL ITEMS ARE W/O SHIPPING. ADD 5-10$ FOR NORTH AMERICA. ELSEWHERE: SEND YOUR POSTAL CODE AND I WILL CHECK WITH CANADAPOST.

ALL ITEMS HAVE BEEN DRY CLEANED OR WILL BE DRY CLEANED BEFORE I SHIP.

Items for sale:

Geller Ribbed Cuff Shirt White

S/S11 thin cotton shirt with ribbing at sleeve and waist. Barely worn. I have the blue version of this as well and decided I didn't need both.

Size 50

$100

IMG_2649.jpg

IMG_2648.jpg

IMG_2651.jpg

IMG_2653.jpg

Dries Van Noten Contrast Placket Shirt Charcoal

Dries S/S09 shirt with white placket. Shirt has a small hole the size of a ball point pen head in one shoulder. This has not gotten bigger in the last year so I believe it is at peace with the rest of the shirt. That is why the shirt is so cheap.

Size 50

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

IMG_2632.jpg

Edited by Halifamous

Yohji Formal Wool Jacket Black,

Yohji Yamamoto highly structured two-button jacket in mid-weight black wool. Wool covered buttons. Padding in shoulder and chest. Very long. Incredible fit. Got this consignment because the price was so amazing for the item and then realized I already have way more structured/dressy items I never goddamn wear. Selling for the same price I paid. This thing is a beaut, give it a good home.

In immaculate condition.

Size 50

SOLDAT

Edited by Halifamous

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Halifamous, April 27, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Halifamous, April 27, 2012 - No reason given

Julius Cotton/Cupro Trouser Grey/Copper.

Julius trouser with curved leg seam from f/w 10. 50/50 cotton/cupro. These things retailed for seven hundred dollars and for some reason I never liked them, I think perhaps I hate anything with sheen. I hope you will like.

Measurements:

size 3

waist 17

front rise 9.5

back rise 11.5

inseam 35.5

thigh (above knee) 9

hem

Don't go by waist measurement as these, like most julius trousers, are meant to be worn low on the hip. I would say these are most appropriate for a size 32 waist, also note the thigh measurements as it is quite narrow.

SOLD

IMG_2662.jpg

Rick Owens Toque

tight wool/nylon knit and resembles a roman centurions helmet with a chinguard. i had a black metal hook and eye closure sewn on by a tailor when i bought it so that the chinstrap could close on windy days. fw09. runway pic because this guy is in winter storage right now.

$130

21o1l1.jpg

Marni Ribbed Collar/Pocket Coat

FW11/12. grey wool/poly (87%/13%) body with navy ribbed cotton at the pockets and collar. item is in perfect condition. bought this season and worn only a few times.

$380----> 330

IMG_2654.jpg

IMG_2657.jpg

IMG_2658.jpg

IMG_2659.jpg

Edited by Halifamous