··· Robert Geller, Nom De Guerre, Surface to Air, Woolrich ···

wurm

4/8 - Undercover Trousers added and more price drops.

4/6 - Check out the White Mountaineering Jacket I am selling here: http://supertalk.sup...02#entry2723902

4/1 - More Price Drops (no April Fools :))

I'm interested in buying/trading for DD Silent stuff (t-shirts mainly)

I've done lots of buying and selling on sufu and SF. See my SF feedback here: http://www.styleforu...t/u/132067/wurm .

• Everything is priced in USD
  • All Prices Include Paypal Fees
  • Shipping within CONUS is included in pricing
  • Please inquire about international shipping if there is no price - this usually means + ~$30
  • All items are shipped within 24 business hours of payment
  • I am open to reasonable offers on some stuff, but some prices are pretty firm

Robert Geller 5-Pocket Navy Blue Slim Jean

6993746889_6478b8b403_z.jpg​

• $140 $125
    • International Expedited Shipping with Tracking - Canada +$25, elsewhere +$33
    • Contact me if you're interested in less expensive international shipping (no tracking)

[*]48

• Waist - 16.25"
    • Front Rise - 10"
    • Thigh - 10.75"
    • Inseam - 34.5"
    • Hem - 7"

[*]95% Cotton, 5% Polyurethane

[*]Made in Japan

These have my favorite fit of any jeans I've ever worn. Unfortunately, Geller jeans are too thick to wear year round in Texas. This is the slim jean by Geller, not the super skinny one - so it doesn't look painted on. I've never worn any other pairs of Geller denim, so I can't compare, but these fit me perfectly as a size 30. These are a very dark navy blue - almost black but not quite. Great color. There is a little bit of fading on these - primarily on the seat. The pocket stitching is also coming loose. Really though, it's nothing bad.

Edited by wurm

Nom de Guerre Blue Marl Sweater

​

• sold
  • M (fits a size small like all NDG)
    • Shoulder to Shoulder - 17"
    • Pit to Pit - 20"
    • Back - 26"
    • Sleeve - 28" (as you can see in the photo, it is meant to be cuffed - you can essentially make it fit you however you want)

[*]70% Lambswool, 20% Nylon

[*]Made in Japan

One of NDG's most loved pieces. There isn't much I can say about this - it just isn't working for me. Beautiful piece - awesome condition. No signs of wear, you won't find one in a better state.

Edited by wurm

Surface to Air Decanter Wool Jacket

6993584099_30a6a76501_z.jpg​

• $220 $190
    • ​International Expedited Shipping with Tracking - Canada +$30, elsewhere +$40
    • Contact me if you're interested in less expensive international shipping (no tracking)

[*]M (fits a 46 / slim 48)

• Shoulder to Shoulder - 17.75"
    • Pit to Pit - 20"
    • Top of Collar to Bottom Hem - 26.5"
    • Sleeve (Shoulder to Cuff) - 25.5"

[*]70% Wool, 20% Polyamid, 10% Cashmere

[*]Made in Morocco

Another one of those poorly thought out purchases. This is a nice jacket but it's rarely cold enough to wear it here. The fabric is really nice to the touch and it will keep you warm. It's in pretty much pristine condition - some pulling on the threads on the shoulder straps but it's on the underside and is invisible. I think it came that way since I never wore it nearly enough to do that to it.

Edited by wurm

Woolrich John Rich & Bros Corduroy Pants

​

• sold
  • 30 (fits tts, probably 29 too)
    • Waist aligned - 15.5†/ 39.5cm
    • Rise - 10" / 25cm
    • Inseam - 33†/ 84cm
    • Hem - 7.75†/ 19.5cm

[*]100% Cotton

[*]Made in Morocco

I bought these last year from Barney's for $85 at 50% off. Color is petrol, in my opinion a really dark green (a bit darker than the photos). I haven't really worn much corduroy but the quality on these is nice, much better than other cheap pairs I've handled. Waist measurement is a bit deceiving I think. I'd say these fit TTS, probably a 29 as well, though. Fit is slim but not skin tight. These have some fading but not as much as pictured. Worn rarely.

Edited by wurm

Undercover Trousers

• sold
    • Waist - 16.5"
    • Front Rise - 9.5"
    • Inseam - 32"
    • Hem - 7"

[*]100% Wool Exterior, 100% Cupro Lining

[*]Made in Japan

I recently got this and unfortunately they're a bit small on me. They are in excellent condition. The button is a tad loose, but that's really the only thing to mention. It has a hook & eye as well that is easier to use so it's a non-issue anyway. These are a slim fit - really great trousers all around. It has the signature UC lightning bolt insignia on the left leg along with the pocket on the thigh.

Edited by wurm

Wings + Horns 5-Pocket Black Skinny Jeans, NWT​

• sold
  • 30 (fits tts)
    • Waist aligned - 16"
    • Inseam - 35"
    • Hem - 6.5"

[*]Brand New With Tags

[*]95% Cotton 5% Polyurethane

[*]Made in Japan

The fit on these is awesome. Unfortunately, I'm too lazy to start to wear in a pair of denim. The store I bought it from only accepted size exchanges, so now they're for sale here. I've checked everywhere and I can't find these in size 30 online - don't expect to see these again.

Edited by wurm

Raf Simons Trousers BNWT

​

• removed, no longer for sale
  • 46 (tts)
    • Waist aligned - 16.25†(can be made smaller with fastener)
    • Front rise - 11"
    • Inseam - 35â€
    • Hem - 7.25â€

[*]Brand New With Tags

[*]100% Wool

[*]Made in Italy

I bought this a few weeks ago, but I don't really think I'll need them soon. My pictures were bad so I used pictures from the person who sold to me. Solid trousers, I just probably won't get a chance to wear them often or anytime soon, especially since I bought another pair around the same time. That said, these don't have to go.

Edited by wurm

Christopher Kane Cutoff T-Shirt

​

• sold
  • S (tts)
    • Pit to Pit - 19"
    • Back (Overall Length) - 27.5"

[*]95% Viscose, 5% Lycra

I just got this. The print on this is beautiful. I just realized I'm not a tank person. The fabric is incredibly soft and comfortable - blows plain cotton out of the water. Condition is good - a little normal wear but no flaws.

Edited by wurm

Silent by Damir Doma T-Shirt

• sold
  • S
  • 100% Organic Cotton
  • Made in Portugal

I bought this a few months ago really thinking it would work well for me, but I don't find myself wearing it. It has curved seams and really long body. It's super soft and light. Color is a kind of dust rose. There are a few stitches along the neckline with some looseness, but otherwise excellent condition.

Edited by wurm

Oliver Spencer Sweater

​

• sold
  • S (fits tts)
    • Pit to Pit – 21†/ 53.5cm
    • Pit to wrist – 21†/ 53.5cm
    • Pit to hem – 17†/ 43cm

[*]80% Wool, 20% Nylon

[*]Made in Portugal

This is a pretty solid piece with not much to say about it. Great condition, some very light pilling in some areas, not bad at all. I could keep this for certain occasions, but it's probably better for someone else. This sweater has an interior chest pocket but I forgot to take a picture of it. You can kind of notice it in the first picture just above the sleeve that's laying on the chest. It's just a bit padded - doesn't really stick out much. It makes for a nice subtle detail.

Edited by wurm

robert geller dip dye sweatshirt

​

• sold
  • 46 / small (fits a bit oversize)
    • pit to pit - 21.5"
    • pit to cuff - 22"
    • back - 24.75"

[*]71% cotton, 26% acrylic, 3% wool

[*]made in japan

one of geller's signature pieces. this is the grey version. it's in great condition - no flaws to mention.

Edited by wurm

Patrik Ervell Shearling Denim Jacket

• sold
  • No Tagged Size - Sample Piece (Fits 46 - slim 48)
    • Pit to Pit - 20"
    • Shoulder to Shoulder - 17.5"
    • Top of Collar to Bottom Hem - 25.75"
    • Sleeve (Shoulder to Wrist) - 25.25"

An amazing jacket. I got this about a year ago. It's a runway sample from Ervell's Fall / Winter 2009 collection. It never made it into production so AFAIK this is the only one available. There was another version with shorter fur but it's very inferior in my opinion. Condition is good with wear. There are some loose threads on the button holes and the tag is a bit loose but really it's in excellent condition considering. It won't replace your coat but it's quite warm. Only reason I'm selling this jacket is because I can't justify it in Texas and it unfortunately does not really work in my wardrobe.

Edited by wurm

Robert Geller Hoodie

• sold
  • 48 (tts)
    • Shoulder to Shoulder - 18"
    • Pit to Pit - 21"
    • Back - 25.75"
    • Sleeve (Shoulder to Wrist) - 28"

[*]100% Cotton; 95% Cotton, 5% Polyurethane

This is a great alternative to most basic hoodies. It's black and pretty simple but with neat details, most notably the ribbing on the arms. It's got a double zip, so you can unzip the bottom partially. It's very nice and soft. Condition is great with no noticeable wear. I'd say this fits TTS but the sleeves are intentionally quite long. I'm 6'1" and they are even long on me. This would likely fit a size 50 for a slimmer fit but I wouldn't call it oversize on a 48. Only selling because I'm not really a hoodie kind of person.

Edited by wurm

Head Porter Yoshida & Co. Backpack

​

• sold
  • Made in Japan

A cool Head Porter backpack I got a while back. I replaced this a few weeks ago, though. There is noticeable wear on this but it's purely cosmetic. It's mainly peeling of whatever material is on the back and zipper covers. There's also a scratch on the front pouch. The backpack is small - medium size. It's big enough for me to take all my books and stuff for college. There's a padded pouch in the main compartment for a laptop, too. Pictures were taken with the light on, but the one where it's off best represents the color in my opinion.

Edited by wurm