Rick Owens + DRKSHDW, Vincent & Vincent, Ksubi, Dior Homme (Replica)

deathdisco

All Items in as new condition, and are located in Melbourne Australia (Aussies pm me for a readjusted price with local shipping)

photos can be seen here: http://www.flickr.co...ith/6966889595/

Vincent & Vincent (V&V) Nubuck Leather Worker Jacket 46

DSC_9448.jpg

DSC_9449

DSC_9453

Australian based leather brand, this jacket is fantastic. Worn this no more than 10 times as i've kind of moved away from a 'personal style' that works with this jacket these days and hence this has just sat in my wardrobe unloved for the past year and a half...

Sold in FAT for over $800, yours for $300US shipped.

Ksubi Denim Pullover Hoodie S (Fits oversized)

DSC_9412.jpg

DSC_9413

A5-14

This Ksubi pullover/hoodie is something i haven't seen for sale on here ever - from 04 i believe? This Ksubi piece is now probably a pretty rare piece of memorabilia especially considering this is looks exactly the same as it did new (worn it maybe 4-5 times?) As much as i love this It doesn't really work with my aesthetic these days so i figure this would be better off in a new home with someone who will show it more love. Yours for $200US shipped, otherwise i might put this one up on ebay :)

The ksubi pullover's measurements are a little misleading because of the way it fits but are as follows (designed to fit with a relaxed 'oversized' aesthetic but works on a 46/s perfectly.

shoulder seam to seam = 58cm

bottom of hood to the bottom hem at the front is 66cm

shoulder seam to cuff 61.5cm

pit to pit across = 57cm

Dior Homme VOTC Blazer (1:1 Replica) 44

DSC_9444.jpg

DSC_9446

Bought this jacket of SergioSP - can't remember who made it but the quality is fantastic, unfortunately i bought this before i was really familiar with hedi's sizing and didn't realise i was a 46 so this hasn't been worn at all.

Passing this on at $150US shipped since it's not a 'name' brand, same if not better quality & construction than most high street blazers i've seen. Comes with spare buttons, and pockets still stitched.

Measurements are as follows:

shoulder seam to seam across the back = 39cm

top of collar to bottom hem at the back = 63.5 cm, at the front = 67cm

pit to pit = 43cm

shoulder seam to cuff = 59.5cm

Cheap Monday Jeans (Black, 27/34) 'Tight od black' model

DSC_9415.jpg

Bought these without trying them on expecting them to fit like another pair of cheap monday i had in the same size... but these were more of a 'slim'/'cigarette' leg than super skinny so i've only worn them about 2-3 times and they've sat in storage since waiting to be worn. $50US and they're yours.

Would consider trades with other rick stuff from crust in xs (leather/wool bauhaus combo for instance, blistered lamb molino, boiled wool blazer, drkshdw hoodies in s/xs etc), raf simons, patrik ervell, 5th ave shoe repair or dior stuff - ie suiting / leather derbys / bomber jackets(tma-1 style) / button up shirts / beanies etc. My main preference is selling currently so i can fund other ventures, but i'm open to any possible trading suggestions.

:)

**SOLD**

Rick Owens AW09 (CRUST) Hammered Lamb Leather Berger XS (will fit a 44 - 46)

Sad to see this one go but unfortunately I'm too poor to rock this steeze. Retailed for over $3K, wiling to let this go for SOLD

Definitely fits on the larger side of 'xs', would fit an athletic 46 with some upper body muscle perfectly with rick basics/drkshdw hoodie, or a 44/slim 46 with winter layering underneath it.

Rick Owens DRKSHDW Waxed Grosgrain Denim Jacket S

Also have this black, waxed grosgrain drkshdw denim jacket up for sale. Been worn no more than a handful of times. easily 10/10 condition. Steeziest denim jacket you will ever find - unfortunately i need an xs in this one.

SOLD

Edited by deathdisco

• 2 weeks later...