Who here has DIED?`

AstroWolf

Talking to my buddy, who is also active here on these digital pages, we wondered... Who, if anyone has died from SUFU...

This might seem morbid, and I do not really post here anymore, so you might have thought I died, if you even noticed my absence, but has anyone kick flipped out of a coffin and we all know about it?

Someone make me cry, or make a scene, or tell us stories.

Tell!

meanotaur does not post here any more.

i remember when i deleted fb and got a new number about the same time. a lot of people thought something serious had happened because no one could contact me.

yo, so i've met a couple of people who've tried dying. they tell me it just goes black.

and yo, i tried this thing called ego death once, or maybe it's just a psychosis, whatever. it's like your mental dies, you're reset to your primal state and you forget how to socialize and have to re-learn everything and remember yourself. takes months recovering from. i had this thing about being a psychonaut once and experimenting with psychedelics and the psyche. can't recommend trying to achieve it. it's some straight up buddha shit, feels like you're a dead recording device stuck in a living carcass, being ego less, that is. really shows you the indifference of the total universe has towards you.

tl;dr: blah blah blah tried drugs once