FS: Gorgeous Fidelity by Gerald and Stewart Peacoat / Size Medium - Nearly New - $130 shipped w/in Continental USA

thevicrod

Gorgeous Fidelity by Gerald & Stewart peacoat in Size Medium. Tends to run a bit small, so would recommend sizing up on this one. It is somewhere between a VERY dark navy and black (frankly no one, including myself, can tell) but this only makes it more versatile. Incredibly warm coat with beautiful corduroy-lined front pockets. Must hold and inspect in person to truly appreciate this craftsmanship (unfortunately, my photos will have to suffice for the time being).

An all-in-all gorgeous peacoat -- slightly cropped and cut in a modern slim fit for a very fashion-forward take on such an iconic and tried-and-true garment. Tried it on once or twice after receiving it as a gift, but already had a Navy surplus peacoat that I was keen on :-(.

These jackets recently sold at Barneys for $280 + Tax!I'm offering this gorgeous specimen for only $130.00, shipped anywhere in the Continental USA. I would be willing to mail the jacket internationally, but we'd have to negotiate a reasonable rate on a case-by-case basis (email me and I'll respond promptly if this is you!).

Measurements:

Chest: ~39"

Should-to-Shoulder: ~17"

Length: ~26-26.5"

Sleeve Length: ~25.5"

IMAGES: *(Note: should you like any additional/detail shots, please don't hesitate to ask!)*

fidelity_peacoat.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

****I've sold a few items before and had excellent experiences; I can provide you with references and previous buyers to vouch for me (e.g. here is one buyer's account of our transaction, to whom I sold a pair of Flat Head jeans: http://bit.ly/wpA88t )****

Please feel free to ask me any questions about the posting, and I would be more than happy to promptly reply and address your concerns. Thank you for having a look at my post!

Best,

Victor

Edited by thevicrod