who here is drunk?

greentea

• 2 weeks later...

We bought the 4lokos with the intention of drinking em in case the lines for kegs were long. But my friends are dumb so whatev. I had a good time. The party was short, but there was a pretty good DJ and tons of nice chicks so it was worth the walk up frat row (it happens to be on the steepest hill in Morgantown).

checking in.

There's a couple different ones lilmike. You might be thinking of Pizza Al's. Probably the best pizza I've had so far on campus.

this is the place I was thinking of: http://www.mountainstatebrewing.com

maybe it was just because it was the night after a bike race and I was hungry as fuck, but it was real good.

anyway, if you ever run into any of the cycling guys tell them lil mike from hopkins said hi, depending on who it is they should know me.

Edited by littlemike

i had a very long argument about the serial comma and, in particular, how its use being mandated insults the intelligence of the reader. confrontation never would have happened save for two dollar southern tier 2x ipas at the local pizzeria.

got drunk and ordered an iphone 5.

man you guys know how to get down huh