who here is drunk?

greentea

• 2 weeks later...

started drinking at 5 at the sushi bar happy hour. sake bombs and avocado rolls for days. then went back, watched michael phelps get his ass kicked, almost got arrested walking to this girls bday party because i was drinking a beer walking down the street, chilled at that apartment party for a bit, ended up on the back of adh92's moped ripping around baltimore, passed out at a bar with him and desi, walked home alone across baltimore. solid night.

I am. I have read Superfuture for 5 years, and never felt an urge to chime in. For some reason I do now, and I fucking love it. No mistakes here, I am a so called denim bro, but I feel I the need to chime in. Thank you Arrogant Bastard Ale, and you are right, I am not worthy. First and last ime posting in anything other than superdenim. You guys have a fantastic existence.

hi reporting in

went to some ""alt lit poetry reading""" which was just a bunch of people from the internet reading self deprecating barely-poems and twitter feeds but there were drinks and no one really took it seriously and it was surprisingly a good time and i am happily drunk

tao lin seemed like an anxiety ridden autistic child though

^ tao lin is always that way from what i hear

finished 1.5 6-packs while watching 'Heathers' (1989) with a friend from high school I hadn't seen in a year. feeling extremely something right now.