who here is drunk?

greentea

fell asleep with that thread on last night, supposedly. seems like i didn't post tho.

drinking 16yo whisky with my stepdad talking about cars, motorcycles, rock concerts he's been to... then shit got nasty, he always pours my glass again when it's empty. i'm glad i can take my alcohol (maybe too much :/) because i'd have passed for a huge pussy otherwise...

to preface, i understand how incredibly late i am.

but

ive gotten through the 3rd season of lost on netflix, and now jack has a beard and is talking to kate near an airstrip asking her to come to his pops' funeral, but in all the flashbacks to when everyone is at the initial airport in sidney jack's talking about getting his dead dad on the plane..

can someone explain this to me/what i missed without spoiling the rest to me? pm me

gotta be careful with this thing though. when you crash you'll be living the worst hangover of your life until the next time you do that.

A little buzzed today, yesterday I got pretty drunk but I was way too tired to check sufu when i got home. Now i'm sitting here listening to rap and drinking tea. I'd like some pizza now. Or maybe some other warm tasty food, sadly I 'm way to lazy to make anything.

also: My trip to the balkans starts monday. For three weeks I will probably be drunk or drunkish every day, but I won;t have no internet access. So that's that.