who here is drunk?

greentea

yo mojinho

thats your style, thats you

rock them jeans and eat them grilled cheese sandwhiches

[no longer drunk, just hungover]

thanks for the support, man! would rep but can't! apparently i gave out a lot of drunk rep last night!

I'm feeling liberated... I will answer all questions in the next 5 minutes to the best of my capacity.

typical filipino american, watch the Debut... next.

dammit... it's bigger than urs... hey wait a minute it's been longer than five minutes.nobody will know how and why I know the earlier info.

• 2 weeks later...

MOTHERFUCKERS how are you fucking doing? i am stumble-typing as they say.

shout out to everyone who made out tonight with random people while drunk . . . hell i sure as fuck did . . . now it's time for bed . . . fuck 6:30am

Okay, the Puma advertisement just popped up. I should be a little more belligerant, but I am a good drunk. What is a good drunk, you ask? One that is able to backspace to correct his/his mistakes. I have made many mistakes typing this message, but at the same time, I am able to recognize my mistakes and make it coherent. This is why I am able to say that I am not crazy, despite having drank 10 shots of vodka / 151 / soco / other shit. It doesn't matter. I am like a Korean when it comes to drinking.

OR PERHAPS WHITE.

MONSTER.

p.s. i don't get asian glow

The End.

I forgot that I typed that already, and I typed a confessional to my best bud (aside from winq) and was able to make rebuttles. No problem, cus those confessions didn't hurthis feelings, but rather just enlightened him on the way I think.

See you guys tomorrow!

Okay, the Puma advertisement just popped up. I should be a little more belligerant, but I am a good drunk. What is a good drunk, you ask? One that is able to backspace to correct his/his mistakes. I have made many mistakes typing this message, but at the same time, I am able to recognize my mistakes and make it coherent. This is why I am able to say that I am not crazy, despite having drank 10 shots of vodka / 151 / soco / other shit. It doesn't matter. I am like a Korean when it comes to drinking.

OR PERHAPS WHITE.

MONSTER.

p.s. i don't get asian glow

The End.

Jägermeister + Sparks = UH-OH WHAT AM I DOING NOW?!?!?!???!?!

Superdrunk superconfession: The majority of my time is now equally divided between merely not failing school, working so I can buy clothes, and sufu.