who here is drunk?

greentea

cot famn im drunbk.and nuiotblanche is tomorrow ight. i fucking killed it with figrls while dancing but i couldnt brting one home. fuck me., i also left a dumb note to a girl i fnacy tha witl probalby murder my chances in the morning. welcomg to real life ahahahahahahahhaahahah, im also sick as a lurekemeia patient and i need mediendece. fucking blue pills is awesomeslepee time come fast. i also made it outtaof the jane finch area alive, i should get a medla, unlike chew bacca in a new hope. man he fuckin deserved it. luke shouldnagot shit. he a fuckin pussy. boba fwttt's the shit

cot famn im drunbk.and nuiotblanche is tomorrow ight. i fucking killed it with figrls while dancing but i couldnt brting one home. fuck me., i also left a dumb note to a girl i fnacy tha witl probalby murder my chances in the morning. welcomg to real life ahahahahahahahhaahahah, im also sick as a lurekemeia patient and i need mediendece. fucking blue pills is awesomeslepee time come fast. i also made it outtaof the jane finch area alive, i should get a medla, unlike chew bacca in a new hope. man he fuckin deserved it. luke shouldnagot shit. he a fuckin pussy. boba fwttt's the shit

I PREDICT UR LYFE WILL GET WORSE SOON.

DISILLUSIONMENT IS A BITCH

hahaha i dont remember posting this.

you mean by joy division? crazy that they have that song on karaoke.

however, you shouldve come with us, as we were surrounded by your favorite scenester bitches all night long. like, hella!

I played a game of brandy pong, then drove home succcessfully.

Then, my friends tempted me into going to Denny's at 3am, so I drove down there until I unconsciously ran a red light and a cop pulled me over.

However I was smoothe with the police officer and he didn't even suspect me of drinking and driving so I got off with just a warning.

Afterwards I didn't really have an appetite for Denny's so I got a glass of water and then drove back home.

YAAAH TRICK YAAAH