who here is drunk?

greentea

nott as drunkity-drunk-drunki as me! whateEVER.

guys this thread is just great.

i'll bet none of you are TEACHERS and saw your (adult) STUDENTS at a GAY BAR tonight and tried to pretend like everyyting was ALL COOL.

NOSIREEBOB instead yhou all just got drunjka nd made out and then passed out in the cab after everyone else had gone out. YESEIREES BOB.

oablah yhere theis girk i liek butr her rommmate flovees me s oi have absoutely no oshcnace with sthis girl,....until frida\y ahahahahahaahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahaha

i luaghe d hgarde

Also on this night I went on a rep rampage so post up that rep that I gave you. I want to see how absolutely fucked i was.

i dont really drink but this dude gave me a 30 year old bottle of champane....is it safe to drink? i know whine is ok...im not gonna drink it, ill sell or give it away, but i dont want the person i give it to get sick....

Does the guy that gave it to you dislike you? Obviously he didn't give a shit about giving it to someone and them getting sick, so why should you?

eBay!