who here is drunk?

greentea

Guest Fade to Black

oh man why didn't i see this thread earlier.

i'm fuckin wasted been drinkin since 12 noon and now i'm complaining to my real life friends about not gettin props on the internet.

yes pathetic i know, but fuck at least i'm honest with myself and i realize i got a problem...now the only way out is finding some method to stop thinkin about this so much.

you know the thing is....my childhood background had a lot to do with it. i feel like i've been coming out of my shell more in the past year and i'm tryin to do things at light speed pace, making up for lost time. in return people catch on to the fact i'm too eager, too aggressive at trying to succeed and get love, and it works conversely as people see through my weaknesses.

i read something pretty useful the other day, it was about how one shouldn't talk too much or reveal too much in public, i think that applies for any community you're involved in, whether it's the office, school classroom or even online message board. Talking too much makes you seem too common and you lose that sense of unpredictability; you've become predictable and people have no reason to check for you anymore if you're a fucking open book.

LOL that post i just typed was irony at its finest...

oh man why didn't i see this thread earlier.

i'm fuckin wasted been drinkin since 12 noon and now i'm complaining to my real life friends about not gettin props on the internet.

Sounds like you need to smoke a joint instead of slugging back liquor. Just relax. It's the internet.

Trying to buy shit on ebay while drunk sucks.

I've been at the yakitori-ya with my girlfriend eating the same yakitori smothered in yuzugoshou all night, and now back in, she's exhausted and passed out a foot away from me and I'm finishing up a bottle of wine I opened yesterday and lamenting about my misfitting Dior shoes...

Tomorrow could be a good day, but probably won't be.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

keep this thread on the front page for tommorow night.

i need to be able to find it.

some crazy chinese drug dealer is throwing a party at my house

and i think we're poppin bottles of cris

hahaha.

edit: what up miz!

come over tommorrow.

and bring some jamaicans.