who here is drunk?

greentea

<3

you know i love these threads.

yesterday: split a 12 back of red stripe (hooray beer!) and chugged baileys. i know, weird combination, and walked to a diner in my town and posted drunk about how the starched honeycombs hurt my leg. eh.

today: hopefully captain morgan, but i've been hating hard liquor so idk.

hey will,

i went to the fader/red stripe party in new york thinking it was going to be all you can drink. they gave us two fuckin drink tickets. anyways, i made friends withe people there and ended up scoring about 30 tickets. i had about 15 red stripes before the bar shut down.

then, had some wine and cheese at a nice wine bar. all in all a good nite.

nope, there were jamaican wannabees, though! the whole thing was run by preppy-dressed white kids. they had a projector showing a bunch of videos of rude boyz from kingston drinking red stripe.

it was hot as balls too, no AC and a bunch of sweaty people looking for free beer.

they had free t-shirt silk screening, though. that was pretty cool.

Shit...getting drunk by yourself is ok, too...getting drunk is getting drunk. Hell...you won't remember in the morning where you were or who you were with so why does it even matter?

never get drunk by yourself, thats how depression take roots

I hardly ever get drunk...I don't drink much period (maybe a mixed beverage or two on the weekend). I was just bringing up the point that why does it matter when you won't know what the fuck happened the next morning.

Shit man, I won't even bother going out to a party or getting laid or having a good time, I'll just pin a note to my chest that says "man you were the fucking balls last night" and I will save lots of time and money

haha nope. ever since i got sick off 151 the smell of hard liquor makes me jump. i only drink it when it's free or peer pressured. lol.

but yeah i never got the whole lightweight arguement. i'd rather be buzzed off a six pack then have to drink a whole thirty and still need more.

haha nope. ever since i got sick off 151 the smell of hard liquor makes me jump. i only drink it when it's free or peer pressured. lol.

but yeah i never got the whole lightweight arguement. i'd rather be buzzed off a six pack then have to drink a whole thirty and still need more.

i love it!! i can drink 2 beers and have a good buzz. one quart and im done for the night. liquor for some reason tho, i can drink alot of. i get really drunk, but i can keep it together better than beer. may be the hops in beer that does it.

Guest Airjamie
whiskey numbs the pain. but then in the morning it is redoubled.

they should make a whiskey that solves problems...

They do my good friend, they most certainly do.....

DSC00146.jpg

shit... i cant finish a six pack. i had 5 beers on monday and was pretty drunk. like trying to get with some random girl in the bar while my babymomma was there, and then tryig to fuck the bm when i got home.

aah, the chronicles of cmf. that was some real classy shit right there!

Guest Airjamie
shit... i cant finish a six pack. i had 5 beers on monday and was pretty drunk. like trying to get with some random girl in the bar while my babymomma was there, and then tryig to fuck the bm when i got home.

Basically every girl in my entire city (and im not even fucking kidding, its not necessarily big and im quite well known, although i cant say that im liked, but im known thats the important part) knows to head for the door as soon as i hit beer 7 or 8. I am infamous for getting girls to let me hit the other side. I dont care how frigid they are, as long as they leave the bar with me, homeboy can seal the deal. I should be getting awards for this shit. I figure if you add it up, my wangs gone platinum.

Basically every girl in my entire city (and im not even fucking kidding, its not necessarily big and im quite well known, although i cant say that im liked, but im known thats the important part) knows to head for the door as soon as i hit beer 7 or 8. I am infamous for getting girls to let me hit the other side. I dont care how frigid they are, as long as they leave the bar with me, homeboy can seal the deal. I should be getting awards for this shit. I figure if you add it up, my wangs gone platinum.

man thats pimpin, i have a friend like that also,smooth dude. for kicks hell send me a video phone of a girl givin him head. hahaha

Hottest July day ever in London apparently, so I'm celebrating with cloudy weird

white beers from Germany.

Never heard of them before. Schneider Weisse and Schofferhofer?

say that out loud in a fake german accent.

G'wan I dare ya.

Hefeweizens! My favorite kind of beer.