seenmy is waywt jesus

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

"And so it was that Seenmy lingered in the lens of #menswear and began to teach among them, and they were amazed."

Seenmy was just put on Tommy Ton's list of the 10 most stylish men in the world, for what its worth.

http://four-pins.com/style/tommy-tons-most-stylish-men-in-the-world/

i'll just take your word for it bc fuck four pins they don't deserve my click (even in incognito window w adblock)

i'll just take your word for it bc fuck four pins they don't deserve my click (even in incognito window w adblock)

Completely fair. Their perpetuation of existing problems is awful. But Skip Class's articles almost always make me laugh. They are a sad reminder of the life I lived before I found SuFu.

• 2 months later...

four-pins desecrated seenmy by putting him in a list with those last three guys

Exodus 20:2-6

"I am seenmy your God, who brought you out of the land of streetwear, out of the house of MilSpex. You shall have no other gods before me. You shall not make yourself a four-pins slideshow, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down or serve them, for I the Lord your God seenmy, am a jealous God."

Also, this popped up the other day during my image search on Hideout Footscapes...is this the sufu burning bush? Please deliver us, lord seenmy.

2a77i3s.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...