seenmy is waywt jesus

• 6 months later...

Give us this day our daily waywt, and forgive us our peasants, as we forgive those who are previous level, and lead us not into hypebeast, but deliver us from #menswear. For thine is the temple, and the jawnz, and the kops, for ever and ever

• 2 weeks later...

while back i dit some kreeping on this guy. found pictures of his house and it looks like he spends all his cash on clothes. his house is a fucking mess and looks like a garage from the inside.

thank you for the information lemurian i will be sure to keep that in mind....

Thenonplace is the website of menswear stylist and consultant Stephen Mann. Stephen is currently the Menswear consultant for Missoni (FW11/S12 shows) and the creative consultant to Arc’teryx Veilance, other clients include Nike/Umbro/Aitor Throup/Sony Music/Kasabian/

nice

while back i dit some kreeping on this guy. found pictures of his house and it looks like he spends all his cash on clothes. his house is a fucking mess and looks like a garage from the inside.

burn the blasphemer

"A dog barks when his master is attacked. I would be a coward if I saw that seenmy's truth is attacked and yet would remain silent

- John "lord is supreme" Calvin

His house is pretty fucking cool actually, let seenmy into your heart

tumblr_ma4ttxYZt11qk8st4o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ma4ttxYZt11qk8st4o3_500.jpg

lol $6000 shelf system for two books

superfuture distilled into one photograph

I wonder if seenmy feels weird about the worship he receives.

I mean obviously he posts all this stuff on the internet for a reason, but still I imagine it would feel weird having people summon pictures of your home to comment on its furnishing, etc.

Not to be one of 'those guys' but...

176c70bc04df11e288f622000a1e8bb0_7.jpg