supertalk6
Sign in to follow this  
ryan24

WTB: RO, Dior, Drkshdw sz 30, 31 S & M

looking to buy

Dior Homme Jeans in 30 or 31 17.5 or 19cm

esp looking for ink me. any condition considered

Drkshdw:

Zip up hooded sweatshirt, black size medium. maybe small depending on measurements.

leather sleeve jean jacket in black or grey prefferably with ribbed cuffs size medium or that will accommodate us38

Rick Owens

beat to shit black stooges in small from any season

intarsia or mollino in medium let me know what you got

anything that might be of interest and fits btwn US36-38 IT46-48

Please pm me with condition and your asking price... Thanks!

I also have quite a few diors in 31 and 32 for sale and various rick pieces that are now a bit big that i'll be posting soon... Also a NWT Intarsia Mid collar in color drkshdw size large never worn!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Ro.main
      Hi,
      Here for a 100% authentic Black Waxed Clawmark Dior Homme jeans (Luster, fw03) under Hedi Slimane era!
      Size 28, altered on length (which is shorter to 105cm).
      It is brand new without tags, never worn, they had two little holes on the back that were fixed by a professional (so it is totally invisible when worn).
      Retail price : 515 euros.

• By ian+
      I accept payments through Paypal in € or $, paypal fees and shipping costs are not included in the price. Items are located in Europe / Greece. Items will be shipped via the Hellenic Post using registered, priority A shipping. Arrival time is 3-10 business days depending on the destination. I do not accept returns. Measurements or more photos upon request, do not hesitate to pm me for any inquiries. Thank you.
      more items @ eBay or @ grailed
      [sold:81]
    • By She brings The Rain
      No trades Please.
      Paypal Payments only. 
      If you have any question please PM me.
      Price Does not include shipping fee and 4% paypal fee.

• By Boringlui

View Advert Dior Homme Sharp Notation Size 29 MIJ $550.
      Hi, I am selling my Dior Homme Sharp Notation for $550. Its Size 29, its one of my favorite jeans sadly I had gained weight, and can't fit this jeans anymore. The cut, and the shin of this jeans is amazing. Its been wore less than 10 times. This jeans still has a lot of life left in him, and has been sitting in my closet for more than 2 years. Very good conditions. If there is any questions please contact me. Cheers.
      Advertiser Boringlui Date 10/07/2017 Price $600.00 Category denim