Followers 0
ryan24

WTB: RO, Dior, Drkshdw sz 30, 31 S & M

2 posts in this topic

looking to buy

Dior Homme Jeans in 30 or 31 17.5 or 19cm

esp looking for ink me. any condition considered

Drkshdw:

Zip up hooded sweatshirt, black size medium. maybe small depending on measurements.

leather sleeve jean jacket in black or grey prefferably with ribbed cuffs size medium or that will accommodate us38

Rick Owens

beat to shit black stooges in small from any season

intarsia or mollino in medium let me know what you got

anything that might be of interest and fits btwn US36-38 IT46-48

Please pm me with condition and your asking price... Thanks!

I also have quite a few diors in 31 and 32 for sale and various rick pieces that are now a bit big that i'll be posting soon... Also a NWT Intarsia Mid collar in color drkshdw size large never worn!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By drillserg
      Anyone know what model these 3 jeans are?

PAIR 1 >

---
      PAIR 2 >

--
      PAIR 3 (I think these are 08 Jakes?>

• By swooc
      ***please scrow down the page for the full listing***
      ***PM if you have any questions. i want to keep the thread clean***

I accept payment in $AUD via paypal. All prices include worldwide EMS from australia. sometimes i use a third party shipping company under the name of skippy post. but i'll let you know beforehand.

I am open to reasonable offers, so dont be shy. keep in mind international shipping is very costly for me. low ticket items are non-negotiable.

I'm 5'9, approx 135lbs who wears JP2-3, EU44-46, or US36. pants 29" true to size. My feet measures approx 26.5cm long 10cm wide using a tape measure. I'm a us7 in chucks, eu41 in gats (originals and mmm), us8 in dunks, us7.5 in redwings, us7.5 in aldens barrie last, eu41 in most dress shoes, us8 in kiefers, us8/8.5 in authentics/new eras. im a light smoker, but generally my clothes are nice and fresh. when theres a significant smoke odour, i'll mention it.

All measurements are taken laid flat.

WTB/Trade list
      - N/A

pm with what you have!
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry, can't be bothered writing the details here. instead a link to my ebay auction. pictures are there.

http://www.ebay.com.au/usr/swoo-c

1. rick owens combat boots sz 41 - $910AUD
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • By lazyfrank

View Advert FS: Rick Owens drkshdw
      Selling 2012 F/W  Rick Owens drkshdw denim jacket with leather sleeves. It's F/W version with heave cotton lining. 
      size: xs 
      Advertiser lazyfrank Date 06/21/2017 Price $500.00 Category outerwear  
    • By lazyfrank
      Selling 2012 F/W  Rick Owens drkshdw denim jacket with leather sleeves. It's F/W version with heave cotton lining. 
      size: xs 
    • By SDGuy
      Dior Homme - Black Dress Pants - EU 50
      View Advert Hello everyone,
      I have a good deal for the superfuture members! I was cleaning out my closet and dug out this Dior Homme dress pants. Original, brand new, never been worn/altered, don't have the tag but as you can see in the picture, the bottom is still unhemmed. The size is EU 50, pants length from crotch to bottom is about 34 inch, leg opening is about 7 inch.
      For tracking I need to add $10 on top of asking price.
      Serious inquiries only.
      Please let me know if you have any questions.
      Thank you.

Advertiser SDGuy Date 06/18/2017 Price $260.00 Category bottoms