Sign in to follow this  
homi29

Fashion writing, real talk, stylists and photographers

I'm starting this thread for those who are interested in contributing to the fashion industry in their own way.

I'm real bored with most collections now and it's like every blog is a constant circle jerk of the same images, products, and designers.

Started this thread to see who works in fashion right now or is looking to get started.

I'm actually looking for contributors for Third Looks. Basically people who want to shoot / style editorials, write reviews, and also critique collections in a way goes beyond whats out there.

Sign in if that is you

Yo homi im interested I could also contribute on the music side of things. Specifically electronic music. I used to write for a music magazine/blog and know some heads etc. Im actually trying to work my way into the industry or atleast have some sort of neat day job in the fashion industry. Im also tired of seeing the same things, i feel like theres more circlejerking than actual tastemaking...

Edited by AYIYI

menswear designer. you know me already. i'm down to help anyway that i can but i don't think i could get you very far but get you interviews with a few of the nyfw designers. but let me know whatsup

sufu vidzine shitting on SZ since the dawn of time.

I had the crazy idea of doing a podcast today. Will elaborate further. Glad to see there's some interest in this. I'll be building out a better platform for some of my own stuff soon so I'll keep y'all posted on that.

i am would be happy to write/review/critique! definitely interested.