Ode to the OGs

homi29

Shout out to winq for being so based

Wuttup Winq.

6076819539_744fa78987_z.jpg

This is what sufu really is:

6076823547_2029f28a57_z.jpg

6077359556_3662ff4052_z.jpg

Shoutouts to Mrip, Sycamorenomore, Dranoelsy, Samsikle, DUM, and the rest of you fuckers that came to mine and Evilcrayon's SF housewarming thing.

Need to see you guys again real soon. ;)

Edited by neptunecitylocal

wow, didn't even know there were still so many of you people from back then still in here. i thought lab had disappeared from the face of the earth (stopped updating his blog or became private or some shit like that) and i figured JJ would be too busy designing cars on autocad or something to that effect.

Does daniway still get pleased an average of 3 times when she has intercourse with the douche looking doppelganger of halifamous? does she get reported on facebook for posting nudes? hopefully someone has the answers

my experience of vintage sufu was mainly one of viewing, but for me people seemed so much funnier then, with great characters who came with a sense of innocence and exploration which culminated in the infamous meet ups.

begs was my favourite poster and one of the most hilarious and talented contributors to that time period. i liked englands beefs and think jane is much funnier than she gets credit for.