FS: Woolrich John Rich & Bros - Wool Patterned Cardigan size: Small - $100 OBO!

thevicrod

This is a gorgeous piece from Woolrich John Rich & Bros. label. It retailed originally for $395 plus tax at Barneys New York (purchase in San Francisco a few months back). I have only tried on the piece twice and likely have some of the labeling still around if you'd like. But the cardigan is beautiful and virtually unworn. I'm asking $100, which includes shipping within continental USA. International shipping could be done for an nominal additional fee.

It has a grey rear body and arms with a gorgeous Red/Black/Grey patterning on the front with gorgeous pockets and handwarmers. The quality of the wool and craftsmanship have to been held to be truly appreciated -- but they are excellent. To top the cake are the lovely (quality!) suede elbow patches on each arm. See the pictures for yourselves!

Sizing Information (taken laid flat):

Length: 26"

Chest: 19-20"

Shoulders: 17"

Arms: 25.5"

***Please do not hesitate to contact me for additional questions or images. I would be happy to help! This is an excellent garment that I would keep myself, but I'm afraid I've too many cardigans as it is!***

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg