Superderanged roomates

ifeelasleep

what in the holy fuck.

i'd heard from a friend of mine that at the first camp for my wave of exchange students that he was put into a room with another guy from the same country as him.

this guy was apparently working out (running back and forth in room, push ups and sit ups) at 3 am and then reading a bible by 6 am. or so i'd heard.

but your story... mine means nothing in comparison.

The real question here is: What kind of grown man takes baths? Seriously? Maybe if you're an athelete and taking a steam bath, or bathing in epsom salts to relax the muscles. Actually soaking in a tub full of your own dirt for the purposes of getting clean though? Ludicrous. Maybe it's a French thing.

when hes gone, take a shit in his bed. then when he comes back and starts asking you about it, just say you dont know what hes talking about.

edit: or try and pretend that you have the same interest to get him to confess. "dude have you ever shit in the bathtub? i do it all the time...love that shit."

Edited by FranklinCosgrove

when hes gone, take a shit in his bed.

not a good idea.

in college my floormates and i did this to some guy after a week-long of pranks. needless to say it ended all future pranks and we got fined $350 each for property damage (school owns the mattress). the kid moved out and if i recall correctly transferred to another campus. and its not like he had even touched the poop

cant move out and leave him the appartment, it was me that got it, its well placed and i dont want anyone to live with this dude ever again. im calling the agency to annul our contract, that leaves 3 months on it...

blackmail is a good idea, dont know where i would hide the camera, bathroom walls are all white.

help me find references/ideas for hidden tech.

dude hasn't come back home.

needless to say, i take showers at my friends and sisters places, i say theres something wrong with the piping at my house.

forever unclean...

Edited by ifeelasleep