WTB superfuture Loopwheeler t-shirt, small

What size SFxLW Tee would you like?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. What size SFxLW Tee would you like?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how about the top 200 posters on the back real small like. and then we meet up and sign them with boxcutters whilst wearing.

O RLY

i think they should be initials or at least like limit it to 4 letters (counts k-e-s-k-a) no wait 5 or less ofcourse. so like cheap should be cmf ddml etc etc. people that want these initals should be member for more than 8 months or have a real contributing status; red chicken. ok im ready lets go

Guest Airjamie

Woah...........initials...........thats pretty soccer mom dude. I think ill just take a plain superfuture shirt. No name, no team number, no blood type, i have a drivers license for that. ;)

hahahaha funny. back in the di-day when wayne wanted to send these out... no one wanted to wear a shirt that said 'superfuture' on it... how the times have changed. well i got mine, size medium, and the loopwheeler (as you all know) is some good shit... especially cause i got it for free.

but maybe we should do another design contest ... but only the person who's design wins gets a t for free... last time the first 10 people to submit a design got one (for ya'll youngins around here)...

but yea V2.0 t-shirt needs to be made.

may i suggest throwinback the colours colours of v1.0? Green, Grey shit like that. maybe just the superfuture in green.

heres imo the best design i made. i made a shitload but alot of them were moreso of a joke.

superfuture_2copy.jpg

hahahaha funny. back in the di-day when wayne wanted to send these out... no one wanted to wear a shirt that said 'superfuture' on it...

i like the colors, for sure. old school.

you know, i'm a little leery of wearing a SUPERFUTURE shirt------and blow my cover. i relish my current mysterioso status. i'd still buy one, but maybe as a layering piece? or maybe wear it inside out? or something.

ugh, is this ever gonna happen? i think i might just get my own loopwheeler shirts and silkscreen them myself....

umm... i think it's been less than a week since wayne said he'd like to do a v.2, hasn't it?

i contacted my screenprinting rep about sourcing LW shirts, but i haven't heard back from him - i'll pester him again on monday...

ugh, is this ever gonna happen? i think i might just get my own loopwheeler shirts and silkscreen them myself....

superfuturoids. just an update......

we are finally setting up a superfuture online shop so we can actually have a way to sell these... FYI------> i think we still have about 20? of the original 100-off run of loopwheeler superfuture t-s left... once we get the shop operational we will put them on...!