Wedding Sale: (Reduced), LVC, Tender Co, Mister Freedom, Alden

thirdhand

Getting married next month. Broke, need money to pay for wedding ring. Hate to sell these things, but fiancee is priority. Tons of pictures on the flicker pages attached.

All prices include paypal fee, shipping, tracking, etc. anywhere in CONUS.

For each item shipped, I will include a few yards of dead stock Cone Mills blue-line broken twill selvage denim for free. Do with it what you wish.

Tender Co. Type 130 English woad-dipped jean. Size 3. (34x32)

These are from the first run of these jeans. 4-5 soaks/washes. Some repairs made by hand on back pockets, back yoke (under belt), and beltloops. Comes with letter from Rodeo Bill (William K of Tender Co). Chainstitched at SELA with matching blue thread.

$250

Tender Co. Type 200 belt. Size 4. 42 inches total length. 36/37 inches to middle hole.

First run. Belt in excellent condition. Note grain growth, woad indigo rubbed off on inside of belt, and features what appears to be a barb-wire scar from when the animal was alive. Super beefy, still has the rich smell that these belts are so famous for. Includes tags.

$150

Thank you for looking!

Would consider trade, whole or partial, for select early Mister Freedom pieces:

Liberty CPO in XL - Any condition.

White Shore Shorts 38 - Any condition.

Okinawa Rainbows withdrawn.

Edited by thirdhand

Also

LVC 1947 501XX 34x32

Worn raw for a few months. One ocean soak with me in them, one tub wash with Dr. Bronners. Pre-emptive reenforcement on crotch. It wasn't blown, but was looking like it would get that way if I didn't act. Hems are lock stitched with plenty of roping. For 20 extra bucks, I'll take them to Self Edge LA and have them chain stitched.

Front rise 12 inches

Back rise 16 inches

Inseam 32, waist is 34.

$100 or $120

Mister Freedom Size 38 Gym Henley navy blue.

Worn once, comes with original diamond-shaped sticker.

19 inches pit-to-pit, 30 inches long from top of back collar.

$39

http://www.flickr.com/photos/drewtolson/sets/72157629297206797/

Shell Cordovan Color 8 Alden Leisure Handsewn Moccasin (LHS) size 9.

Worn for a few months -- I definitely bought the wrong size.

Shoes have been cared for with cordovan-specific polishes and kept with shoe trees.

Color 8 is just beginning to fade to that perfect deep-brown color that Horween 8 is famous for doing. Trees not included. I'll give the shoes a thorough shine before sending them out. Beautiful Patina, Original soles.

$420 OBO

www.flickr.com/photos/drewtolson/sets/72157629296164461/

Edited by thirdhand

• 2 weeks later...

Everything still around. Wedding in 30 days and counting.

I will also include free Tender Co. Keychain Brass button if you buy the jeans.

Let's see if I can get a slideshow of the shoes:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/drewtolson/sets/72157629296164461/

Edited by thirdhand