lets see what you've got.

partytaco

Edmond. Sounds like you have a big collection at your place!!

• 1 month later...

A bit bored earlier so...

In purchase order:

BHDIZPEl.jpg

Unbranded UB301 (Retired. Not a bad "starter" jeans, but the rise is way too low)

Adidas Originals Conductor (Never wore these much, just keeping them for the novelty of the three-stripe selvedge)

LVC 1955 501 (Made in Valencia St, got these deadstock from eBay. Mostly wearing these around the house, they have like 1 1/2 years of real-time wear in them and have been washed a million times thanks to dog and toddler accidents. Really don't like the denim though.)

Bob Dong wabash painter pants

c24zIfIl.jpg

Dillon Montora sulphur dyed black jeans (really great construction, but the cut is too tapered for my liking)

Unbranded "chinos" ("converted" to cut-offs, never wore them much)

Warehouse Duckdigger (I think DD10, I love them and if they weren't 2 sizes too big I'd wear them more often)

These next 3 are my regular rotation:

DM0kr0wl.jpg

TFH F380

Samurai x DMO 710

Warehouse 1000xx

I'm keeping them on hooks:

lP2dgAsl.jpg

Oh and here's t-shirts, shirts, vests, sweaters etc

PF9ddDil.jpg V4Q06hrl.jpg

I love the samurai western so much, but they arms are way too slim for me  :(

Solid current rotation, how do you rotate your jeans tho? i find myself wearing a pair for atleast a month straight before i feel guilty for not wearing my others and rotate that way 

I am way more impressed with your shirt collection than anything, what shirt is underneath the samurai denim western? 

I love the samurai western so much, but they arms are way too slim for me  :(

Solid current rotation, how do you rotate your jeans tho? i find myself wearing a pair for atleast a month straight before i feel guilty for not wearing my others and rotate that way 

I am way more impressed with your shirt collection than anything, what shirt is underneath the samurai denim western? 

Looks like the Samurai kunai wabash shirt.  ^_^

It is, it's the same cut as the denim shirt but in wabash, from the 15th anniversary collection. And thanks :) My shirt collection isn't that impressive though in my opinion, besides the two Samurai shirts, there's a couple Flathead shirts, a few LVC, a few vintage western shirts by H Bar C and similar brands, and the rest is plebeian Levi's, Lee 101 or Chinese brands like Bob Dong and Bronson. Now that I have a pretty solid jeans base with 3 pairs I really like, I plan to get more good shirts, though ;)

Right now the Warehouse gets the most wear, because I just got them, but normally I pick a different pair every morning. Sometimes it depends on what shoes/boots I want to wear (the 710 don't work with boots with higher shafts). Sometimes I wear one pair for a few days or weeks at a time, but mostly I try to really rotate, it's just how I wear my stuff I guess ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...

Yeah what a wonderful Denim collection b_f indeed

13 minutes ago, NilsLW said:

Maybe Nasa should've put some vacuum sealed japanese denim on the Voyager instead of that golden disc.. show the aliens what's really important to us humans.

So well said. I love this!!!!!