lets see what you've got.

partytaco

Let's see here... on a recent day:

left-to-right: Evisu 2000Z No.2, Lee 1937 101B, Samurai S5000VX, IronHeart 461, Dry Bones CDP-555 (Guitar Wolf edition), Yen 105, Samurai S510XX-AI, Lee 1952 101Z

554epsn1676-2.jpg

very nice stuff. goes to show the color variation even among dry denim.

where do you live by the way?

Yes, I photographed it in natural light with no flash to try to get as true a rendition of the colours as possible. There is, as you say, quite a range. So many photos I see do not give much of an accurate rendering of the true colour.

I'll post some more pics of the Guitar Wolf as I have some time.

Location is a back garden somewhere outside Oxford.

picture140mm0.jpg

top to bottom

left to right

- slim jim japan

- slim jim greycast

- stone island which i buryed

- g-star core slacks custom raw

- indian rags john raw

- capsize bleech

- d&g destroyed

- regular ralf second hand

- d&g double pocket

- bootcut ola raw

- flare glenn worn in

- regular ralf greycast

left-to-right: Evisu 2000Z No.2, Lee 1937 101B, Samurai S5000VX, IronHeart 461, Dry Bones CDP-555 (Guitar Wolf edition), Yen 105, Samurai S510XX-AI, Lee 1952 101Z

554epsn1676-2.jpg

Those 501XX-AI are really nice.read from the Samurai wedsite that it's dyed 24 times and there are only 250 pairs produced right? Must have cost a bomb but the colour is really impressive.

• 2 weeks later...
my recently acquired collection:

DSCN0143.jpg

top left to bottom right

nudie bootcut ola non selvage , Dior homme raw black selvage, evisu raw selvage, APC new cures, Acne hex raw, Studio D'artisan raw 103, 45rpm sorahiko o/w, number (n)ine black stretch (not raw, but cool anyway)

out of all those, the acne's stand out the most to me...

how do you like them? how is the fit compared to say the new cures? (i have a pair of those)

Ive been interested in some acnes for a while now, but they always seem overpriced to me.

how much wear do you have on that pair?

Any way i could see a pic of the entire jeans?

For some reason i thought at first acnes wouldnt fade as nicely as other jeans, but ive seen a couple pics here recently to show otherwise.

Exactly.. $195 for a pair of raw stretch jeans! Overpriced.

554epsn1676-2.jpg

Can you give me any info on the evisu's?

I think I have the same pair.

Regular wear (except the 45 rpm):

IMG_4670.jpg

Left to right: Earnest Sewn Hutch, Sugar Cane Edo Ai, True Religion Bobby Big T premium wash, PRPS Dark Burner, Studio D'Artisan 21 oz., DSquared Faith Chunky Rivet, 45 RPM BC4000, Sugar Cane Okinawa, Evisu Pattine

Occasional wear:

8c7c09af.jpg

Left to right: Rogan (forgot name), Rogan Cataclysm, D&G Slant pocket summer denim, Fake London Genius, Evisu x Red Dot collab (evisu gull outline on other pocket), Blueblood For Our Friend slim cut, Rogan Devastate, Antik Flap pocket

truth be told, I'd sell about any on the occasional wear list (some are unworn) as I have way too much denim...

Hey Startmeup, very nice, Im feeling your collection the most of all those posted so far (no hate to the others just personal preference). Hows the fit on the number (n)ines BTW?

N.

N (N) fit reallllly well. its big in the waist and yoke, supertight in the leg, for that skintight look without the infertility