lets see what you've got.

partytaco

Here's what I got:

1, 3, 4, 5: #6 top buttons small e redlines.

2: #524 top button redlines

6: Warehouse 1001XX

7: PBJ XX-006

8: First year Valencia redlines

denim1.jpg

Early Valencia St Type II jacket, and a Carter's apron:

denim2.jpg

Closeup of the apron. All pockets and straps are selvedge. Kinda cool:

denim3.jpg

coll01.jpg

Top (from left to right): Blue Blood Dry Goods, Nobody Selvage, Levi STF, RRDS, Earnest Sewn McQueen, Ande Whall Cougar, Imperial Duke.

Bottom (L to R): SExIH01, KMW 1980, PBJ XX-007, Eternal 868, SC41955, SC40200, Samurai S710XX.

Range between 32 - 36, but most of them are 33-34.

And yes, I do not own a pair of black jeans (though I've said it in the past, this may change...;) )

Had to get some of them before I missed out. sexiho, 007, 868 etc... all limited editions. Others I picked up on sale because it'd be a crime to let them go at that price. I mostly collect anyway. Do you think Kiya's worried about putting a fade on all of his 400+ jeans?:)

coll01.jpg

Top (from left to right): Blue Blood Dry Goods, Nobody Selvage, Levi STF, RRDS, Earnest Sewn McQueen, Ande Whall Cougar, Imperial Duke.

Bottom (L to R): SExIH01, KMW 1980, PBJ XX-007, Eternal 868, SC41955, SC40200, Samurai S710XX.

Range between 32 - 36, but most of them are 33-34.

And yes, I do not own a pair of black jeans (though I've said it in the past, this may change...;) )

Very nice collection. Why didn't you pick up the SEx01BK instead so that you'd have a black(ish) jean in your collection?

Very nice collection. Why didn't you pick up the SEx01BK instead so that you'd have a black(ish) jean in your collection?

Only 25 pairs. :(

By the time they dropped for phone orders, there was only the smaller sizes left. And I'm not exactly a 30 waist, you know.

I still want an overdye, though. Going to wait it out, see if Iron Heart ever re-releases the 634S-B.

(It's going to definitely be an overdye. I just don't like black jeans. Imperial Duke Black, S5000BK, PBJ XX-005BK. They just don't appeal.:confused: )

Only 25 pairs. :(

By the time they dropped for phone orders, there was only the smaller sizes left. And I'm not exactly a 30 waist, you know.

I still want an overdye, though. Going to wait it out, see if Iron Heart ever re-releases the 634S-B.

(It's going to definitely be an overdye. I just don't like black jeans. Imperial Duke Black, S5000BK, PBJ XX-005BK. They just don't appeal.:confused: )

Come to think of it, the SExIH01BK isn't very black. I'd say it's a midnight blue - well, that's what most people think it is when they see mine. I think I remember Kiya saying that he specifically asked them for a lighter overdye. From Ayn's pics, I'd say his 634S-B is more of a true black. Good luck in finding a pair!

^ very nice. simple and cool.

here's an update of mine.

december 06

collection12-6-06.jpg

now

collection7-27-07.jpg

omnigod 50052; full count 1108; eternal 811; 45rpm umii 908; studio d'artisan 003; oni blue; denime lot147; apc ns; evisu x doraemon; levi's 501; blue way 8968-80

omnigod's temporarily on hold right now because the rear pockets and the crotch seams are starting to come apart. (the curse of the sufu fit.) just started on the 1108s yesterday.

my new wall is really white whereas my old wall was a bit more off-white and textured. plus, the lighting in the room isn't really great this time of the year. my gf seems to somewhat enjoy them too, but she doesn't like to sleep right underneath it.

the denime i have has a very promising denim. the fit is very much like XXs -- a little looser throughout the legs than what i'm used to now (66 cuts). i also have another denime not pictured with a zip fly and more modern cut, too. but with the DD+1 evisu and BIG sufu 660 coming up, don't know if i'll ever get to them, though.

Great collection chicken, indigo junkie and lowrider, wow so many nice jeans..

Chicken --- omnigods look nice, have you posted recent pics in the evp thread? please do or throw a link my way, I dont think ive ever seen pics of faded omnigods.

shit

Dear Father Christmas

This Christmas I would very much like:

PBJ - 007

Somet - slim 008

or just some coal.

EDIT - I LOVE the leaf thing, its been the only new design since "that lawsuit" that really made me think "yeah" .... really impressed me, If I had more money id own alot of pbj, they are my favourite brand ( most days ).

viv, i'm now thinking i should post my latest omnigods in the omnigod thread. (i did post a quick pic in the evo thread i think about a month ago.) i surprised myself to see how different they are now compared to the end of last year. i'll try to do it soon.

Well rounded collection Chicken. They all look pretty well loved.

IMG_0593.jpg

Left to right

Sugar Cane Edo Ai 40500N

Howies woodfine selvedge

APC New Standards

Pure Blue Japan 005xx

Eternal 10th anniversary 868

Samurai s5000bk

Samurai s0510co Cords

APC Indigo-Black Overdyed/ Garment Dyed New Standards

These are the only ones worth showing, all selvedge except the cords, but seeing as they are samurai I included them.

The Howies still have an amazing fabric in comparison, they dont make jeans like em anymore, such a deep dye, such a tight weave, really have loads of verical falling, I reckon they're more like eternal than anything else.

right now im struggling between making the choice:

wear 3 different pairs of denim equally and wait a long time for a nice broken in pair

wear one almost daily, and have one broken in faster but have less variety

nudie rrds, kmw rocker, apc new standard

I had to ask myself the same question after I bought my 3rd pair. I now have five pairs of jeans and only consider one as a "project" (I really don't like this word) that I wear half the time, and I wear the other four whenever I feel like it. As ridiculous as it sounds, I had to discipline myself at the beginning to stick to this schedule. So far it worked fine for me and my girlfriend doesn't complain anymore because I wear the same jeans everyday.

wear 3 different pairs of denim equally and wait a long time for a nice broken in pair

I have five in rotation right now and the rest in storage. I want the jeans to wear out slooowly. I also like dark jeans, and endeavor to keep them dark for as long as possible (by swapping pairs freqently. Most of my jeans get only one or two wears a week). In rotation right now - ALD Royal Pant, S710, PBJ-007, SC40200, KMW1980 (which covers both slim and loose fit whenever I get the urge for either).

that's right, tip! we do denim. :cool:

and thanks switch, jinx and guys. my method now is to try to focus at one pair at a time. maybe one day, i could spread the love to all my jeans. (yeah right?)

viv, you have a wide range of jeans -- looks like you have different pairs for different occasions and/or different tops. do you mainly stick to certain pairs, or do you go through them freely? speaking of,

reminds me, i have a friend who posts here infrequently, but he rotates through five to ten pairs or levi's and lee repros at a time. but since his love of repros runs so deep, he definitely sticks to his group and they do get some serious fades over time. a long time. talking five to ten years here. food for thought, maybe.