Maison Kitsune- New York Retail Store Manager Opportunity

MAISON KITSUNE/ New York Boutique

Seeking a highly motivated STORE MANAGER for the new high end boutique of this renowned Paris- based brand. Extensive retail experience in luxury and/or fashion a must.

French verbal skills an asset. Full and Part time sales positions also available. Please forward CV to [email protected]

Interesting that you decided to post on here. No desire to work in retail, but wanted to know more about the brand. Why is everything so overpriced? The quoddys are way more than similar models released by quoddy, the unlined or partially lined blazers up for ss12 are nearly a grand, and the cardigans are almost 700. Not saying that the pricepoints aren't worth it, but considering the limited track record kitsune has thats pretty steep for a new brand.

• 3 weeks later...

Maison Kitsune's renowned for its craftsmanship and quality. By outsourcing the best manufactures for each piece, Maison Kitsune doesn't cut corners like many other brands.

The SS 12 collection is entirely made in France, Italy & Japan.

Adaptation of the 1925 novel by F.Scott Fitzgerald, Maison Kitsune was inspired by the American classic movie "The Great Gatsby"

The collection has a flawless conception of great quality fabrics, visual color pairing, and timelessness.

It's about going away for a few days for the weekend, driving from the city apartment to the Long Island holiday house in a pastel cotton safari jacket, poplin button down shirt, white washed selvage chino pants with colorful deerskin moccasins

I hope that best answers your Q

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting that you decided to post on here. No desire to work in retail, but wanted to know more about the brand. Why is everything so overpriced? The quoddys are way more than similar models released by quoddy, the unlined or partially lined blazers up for ss12 are nearly a grand, and the cardigans are almost 700. Not saying that the pricepoints aren't worth it, but considering the limited track record kitsune has thats pretty steep for a new brand.

Brand has quite the rep in France, both as a music label and clothing brand, not very well know in the states but they do have a more than decent track record, not a new brand at all.

i have a loopwheeler x kitsune that i got at the flagship and i want some more!! good to see kitsune coming to us