Nepenthes

pavlovs bell

some more sick stuff

20111029_2727281.jpg

needles (though the six-pocket thing is more of a s2w8 trope now, huh?)

20120512_2957784.jpg

needles rebuild

20130207_155787.jpg

needles

20130718_382774.jpg

barena

20130805_401452.jpg

south2west8

here's a link to a zip of about 100 stock shots from the nep tokyo archives, so there's a little soloist and some collaboration photos in there too from when they were in stock. not many pants pics because for the most part i thought they were kind of wack. hope someone finds it interesting!

That's been out for a couple seasons now, fit isnt very good but props to whoever can pull it off. Edit: they added ribbing to the body on this model, definitely an improvement. 

Edited by Fycus

• 2 weeks later...

Vans x EG hitting Nepenthes shelves around June?

I think that's what the guy in-store told me.

edit: Also, tried on some of the rebuild stuff.  Ridiculously cool and each piece is pretty radically different (unless there are quite a few models and they only had 1 of each on the racks).  One blazer I tried had a zip-closed double vent.  Another a pocket flap as jacket cuff closure.  Crazy stuff.  One thing to note is that the pleats of the BDU pockets will flare out if the fit is tight (along arms, back, etc.)

Edited by Nebulae

Does anyone want to buy these:

https://www.thebureaubelfast.com/shop/1731/blackgrey-houndstooth-fatigue-pant

in a small, £150 shipped worldwide from England, no import tax to pay, before I send the eBay's way?

Love them, but not going to wear them realistically.

I've worn them once, no stretching or damage and not washed yet - basically new with tags.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ah yeahh!

Hoping they would release something different and other models though.

SPECIAL RELEASEã€ENGINEERED GARMENTS x VANS

On Friday the 13th we will be releasing the second round of the Engineered Garments for Vans footwear collection. Three colorways of the multi-panel, mismatched leather and suede combination will be available in the OG Classic Slip-On LX: Navy, Black, and the newest addition to the collection, White.

The shoes will be available exclusively at Nepenthes New York on Friday, June 13th, in store only.

Beginning Monday, June 16th they will be available for order by phone and e-mail.

Please note: customers are limited to one pair per color, all sales final.

tumblr_inline_n6x9s7MDct1qe44yl.jpg

Edited by Demronick